How can I download fb2 books on my iPhone, iPod or iPad?.
How can I download fb2 books on my iPhone, iPod or iPad?
There are several ways to load fb2 books on your i device, the easiest is to add books to your reader through iTunes.
1. You have to open iTunes and connect your device.
2. Select the connected device in the device list.
3. Go to the “Programs” menu.
4. At the bottom of the “Common Files” box, select the reader,
For example, Short Book.
5. In the right window of “Short Book Documents”, click Add and select the books you want to sync.
6. Once added, press “Apply” and “Sync”.
7. Once synced, the books will be available in the ShortBooks menu on your device.
I still use the old way, when the addition via iTunes was not available yet…
You must have iTunes, iphonefolders or any other file manager installed on your computer. Your device must have a jailbreak and iFile installed (from Cydia)
1. You have to download and install the iphonefolders software on your computer.
2. Restart the computer.
3. Connect the iPhone, iPod or iPad to the computer.
4. Go to My computer / iPhone folders / your device / private / var / mobile / and create a Temp folder (or another name)
The resulting path is: My computer / iPhone folders / your device / private / var / mobile / Temp
5. Go to the book site register and download the books in fb2 format.
6. Download and install an fb2 book reader, such as Shortbook, on your device. This program knows how to download files and store them in your root Documents folder. You can download the books first on your computer or directly through Shortbook’s built-in browser. If you download books from your computer, you need to find the Shortbook folder on your device and copy the books downloaded from the website into it.
You can do this by going to iFile on your device. In my opinion, iFile is the best file manager for i devices. You have to go to its settings first and check “hidden files”, “external programs”, “program name”. Next, upload the downloaded books from the site to the path: My computer / iPhone folders / your device / private / var / mobile / Temp
All programs installed on the device are in the path:
My computer / iPhone folders / your device / private / var / mobile / Applications
In the Applications folder using the iFile program, you need to find a folder with the ShortBook program, and in the ShortBook folder there will be the Documents folder here and you need to throw the books into this folder. In other words, you have to move them from Temp folder to Documents folder using iFile (move command).
Then open Shortbook and go to settings – operations – search for new files – start.
The program will scan the Documents folder and find the books. That is. You can read!!!