How the WhatsApp blacklist works: a detailed summary!.
How the WhatsApp blacklist works: a detailed summary!
The WhatsApp blacklist is essential to block certain users: if a contact bothers you with messages, it’s worth getting rid of. We are going to learn how to use the cool built-in tool to avoid unnecessary communication.
How to open a blacklist and add a person
We are going to discuss in detail how to blacklist a contact on WhatsApp – there are some easy ways to get rid of annoying people in one click! A blacklisted contact will not be able to write or call, view basic profile details, view status updates or photos.
on the iPhone
First, let’s talk about what iPhone owners need to do:
- Open the app;
- Find a dialogue with a contact you no longer need;
- Swipe from right to left until an additional menu appears;
- Swipe from right to left until the additional menu appears;[19659009[19659009 “Further”;
- Select the section “Contact information”;
- Scroll down the page and look for the icon “Blocking”.;
- Click on the icon of the same name again.
There is also an alternative answer to the question of how to blacklist an annoying person on WhatsApp: you can use these instructions:
- Enter the application, go to the conversation;
- Tap the contact’s name in the top bar;
- Scroll down the screen and locate the icon “Blocking”.;
- Confirm the action by pressing the corresponding button again.
A little later, we will definitely talk about where the blacklist is in WhatsApp, to see the blocked contacts. For now, let’s move on to the available options that are built into the Android app.
- Open the app and go to the chat of the user you want to block;
- Touch their name in the top bar and scroll through the menu that opens;
- At the bottom there will be a lock button: press and confirm the action.
Now do you understand how to blacklist someone on WhatsApp who doesn’t stop sending messages and calling? Nothing easier, but there is an alternative available to everyone:
- Enter the messenger and open the dialogue you want;
- Click the three dots in the upper right corner and click “Further”;
- In the menu that appears, look for the line “Blocking”.;
- Press and repeat the action.
For any mobile phone
There is also a general way to find and open a WhatsApp blacklist, which works on both operating systems.
- Enter the messenger and open the settings (on iPhone – bottom right button, on Android – three dots on the top right);
- go to section “Account” either “Account”.;
- Press the button “Privacy”;
- go to the line “Locked”..
You have discovered where the blacklist is in Watsap! Here is a complete list of people who have been blacklisted for excessive activity.
- Click the button. “Add new…”if you want to fill in this form;
- Select a person from the agenda and check the box.
If you want to unblock a user, nothing could be easier!
- In the open list, find the name of the person returning to your contact list;
- The profile menu will open – scroll down and find the unlock icon at the bottom.
You can also unblock anyone by using the blocking methods described above. It simply replaces the last action: pressing the button together “Blocking”.you will have to click on the icon “Unlock”..
We have explained in detail how you can add to the blacklist in WhatsApp, and remove from the blacklist. Use our instructions if someone is bothered by calls and messages to get away from the intruder.