How to add stickers to Telegram on iPhone and Android: easy instructions!.
How to add stickers to Telegram on iPhone and Android: easy instructions!
How to add stickers to Telegram, where to find new images? We know the answer: we will tell you how to search for sets and upload them to the messenger’s memory. Bonus: instructions for creating your own pack.
Where to find sticker packs on Telegram
Small static or animated images are the best way to express emotions or amuse a friend. Everyone knows that the messenger has a huge collection of photos, but not everyone knows where to find them.
If you want to install stickers on Telegram, you have to do a smart search. There are several options available for adding an image to your conversation – let’s break them all down.
The first way is this:
- Open any chat room with a user;
- Click on the circle – located to the right in the text input field if you are using a computer;
- On a computer, click “Stickers”;
- You will see some of the most popular sticker packs
- On your phone, tap the sticker image in the bottom left corner;
Is not sufficient? Let’s use a special bot:
- In the Telegram messenger search box, type @StickerBot;
- At the exit, look for StickerBot;
- Enter the chat room and click the button “Launch”.;
- Click on the icon “Share some stickers!”;
- Select the person from your contact list: this is the user with whom you want to share the image;
- When a new chat opens, enter the emoticon that represents your mood;
- A small menu will appear: move your finger left and right to select the appropriate one and add it to the chat.
There is a third way to find cool outfits: you can add stickers to Telegram on iPhone or Android on our site! Browse through the selections and click on your favorite package to upload it to the Telegram messenger.
How to add new sets
You can add stickers to Telegram on Android and iPhone in several ways – choose the option you want.
If a friend has sent an image to your chat room, do the following:
- Click on the image;
- This will open a view of all the stickers;
- There will be an “Add” button below.
If you search for a pack under “Popular”, you can see that the “Add” icon is in front of each kit. Just click to add the package to your account memory.
And you already know what Telegram gifs are: we will tell you how to send a funny animated image in another article!
How to see the decorations
Uploading new stickers to Telegram has been a success – congratulations! But how to see all the saved images? There are several practical options.
The first way is extremely simple.:
- Enter the messenger settings;
- Choose “Chat settings”;
- Then scroll to the bottom and click “Stickers and Masks”;
- In the section you will find all installed stickers.
For the iPhone.
- Open the messenger;
- Click on the settings icon;
- Find the section «Stickers»;
- on the block “Sets”. you will see the saved packs used in your account.
The second way is not more complicated – here we go:
- Enter the messenger and open any chat room;
- In the text input field, look for the circle icon;
- Tap to open the sticker packs;
- Swipe the top bar to the left to see all your saved sets.
Perhaps you have forgotten the saved images? Browse the photos, delete them if necessary, or upload new ones.
And finally, let’s talk about how to add new stickers for Telegram yourself: let’s try to make a pac with our own hands!
How to create your own Telegram sticker pack
Anyone who knows how to draw or work with programs similar to Photoshop can add stickers to Telegram. The developers have created a special bot that makes the process as easy as possible.
Mandatory prerequisites when creating images:
- Resolution – PNG;
- Size – 512×512 pixels.
Do you already have the images ready to upload as a set? It’s time to move on to how to add stickers to Telegram yourself:
- Enter the Telegram messenger and write in the search box @stickers;
- send an order /new package;
- Make up a title;
- After receiving the following notification, you have to upload a photo;
- Repeat the steps in sequence until the adhesive pack is complete;
- The bot will send a notification to select the emoticon corresponding to the future image;
- Send the desired smiley;
- Once you have finished uploading the images, send the command /post;
- Sets a short name corresponding to the set;
- In return, you will receive a short link to the repository of your masterpiece on Telegram!
We have explained in detail how to upload stickers on Telegram: a ready-made set or a package made by yourself. Create masterpieces, use the imagination of other users to diversify boring communication in the messenger!