- How to change the batteries of the DualSense remote?
- Tips for changing the batteries of the DualSense control
- Final steps to change the batteries of the DualSense
- How to change the batteries of the DualSense Remote?
- Step 1: Prepare the DualSense Controller
- Step 2: Locate the battery containers
- Step 3: Remove the batteries
- Step 4: Install the new batteries
- Step 5: Reconnect the DualSense
- Helpful tips
How to change the batteries of the DualSense remote?
Any time you love something as much as PS5’s new DualSense controller, you have to make sure it lasts as long as possible. An important part of this is maintaining it and changing its batteries when they are depleted. If you’re stuck and don’t know how to change the DualSense batteries, here are some tips to make it quick and hassle-free.
Tips for changing the batteries of the DualSense control
- Find the battery cover: The DualSense controller’s battery cover is located on the back of the controller. It is located on the right edge if you are looking at the control from the front. Be sure to move the pads of your thumbs to find it easily.
- Remove the lid: Once you’ve found the battery cover, prepare to remove it. When doing this, you can use the holes on the sides of it to help you remove it.
- Remove the batteries: Depending on whether you have the regular model or the model with a replaceable battery of DualSense, you will notice that the way to remove the batteries inside is different. If you have the model with a replaceable battery, you simply have to remove the battery. If you have the regular battery model, you will need to remove the batteries from the bottom of the unit.
- Install the new batteries: When you have removed the used batteries, it is time to insert the new ones. At the bottom of the unit there is a compartment, where you should put my batteries. Finally, put the battery cover back into place.
Final steps to change the batteries of the DualSense
- Check that the batteries have been inserted correctly.
- Make sure the lid is on properly.
- Push the lid to make sure it is securely closed.
Now that you’ve learned how to change the batteries in your DualSense controller, you’ll have the peace of mind to keep playing like never before. Not only is it easy to do, you also save a lot of time and money by not spending on new controls.
How to change the batteries of the DualSense Remote?
The DualSense Controller for PlayStation 5 is an advanced controller created to give PS5 gamers a new gaming experience. The DualSense Controller’s wireless capabilities mean gamers can have several hours of fun without having to keep an eye on the battery. However, depending on the amount of use, you may need to change the batteries of the DualSense. Here are some tips on how to change the batteries in your DualSense.
Step 1: Prepare the DualSense Controller
Before beginning the process of replacing the DualSense batteries, it is important to take precautions to protect the internal circuitry of the controller. Make sure to disconnect the DualSense Controller from your console. Then, place the controller on a clean, dry surface.
Step 2: Locate the battery containers
The battery containers are located on both sides of the DualSense controller around the Triggers and Share buttons. Use a screwdriver to remove the battery containers. These containers are made of black plastic and are attached to the DualSense Controller with a small s***w.
Step 3: Remove the batteries
Once you have removed the battery holders, remove the batteries from the controller. Once removed, remove the battery holders from the DualSense Controller with the screwdriver.
Step 4: Install the new batteries
Now that you have removed the old battery containers, install the new batteries in the battery containers. Once you insert the batteries into the bins, install the newly installed batteries into the DualSense. Be sure to insert them well for a firm connection.
Step 5: Reconnect the DualSense
Once you have completed the steps above, replace the battery containers with the screwdriver. Then reconnect the DualSense to your PS5 console.
- Make sure your batteries are compatible. Rechargeable batteries are not universal. Be sure to use the same brand and type of batteries for best results.
- Keep the DualSense Controller dry. The DualSense Remote is powered by chemical batteries and, therefore, must be kept away from moisture to avoid circuit failure.
- Do not dispose of exhausted batteries. If you find that your batteries are dead, please do not throw them away. Take them to the appropriate recycling point for electronic devices.
In general, changing the batteries in the DualSense Controller is an easy task if you are familiar with the battery compartments in the controller. The key is to make sure you have the right type of batteries (size, capacity, and brand) and make sure you connect the controller to the console correctly. If you follow these steps, you’ll have your DualSense Controller with fresh batteries and ready to play in a matter of minutes.