How to download a video from youtube on pc.
- How to Download a Youtube Video on PC
- 1. Use a program or site to download the video
- 2. Use the browser extension
- 3. Use an online tool
- How to download a YouTube video on my PC?
- How can I download a YouTube video?
- How to download a Youtube video on your PC?
- 1. Install an app
- 2. Copy YouTube video URL
- 3. Download the Video
- 4. Other options
- How to download a Youtube video on PC?
- Step 1:
- Step 2:
- Step 3:
- Step 4:
How to Download a Youtube Video on PC
Learn how to download YouTube videos on your computer easily to enjoy them without internet.
1. Use a program or site to download the video
- YouTube downloader: Download YouTube videos directly from YouTube URL.
- YouTube Downloader: Download the best available quality of the video.
- All My Tube: Downloader of all videos hosted on the Internet, such as YouTube, DailyMotion, etc.
2. Use the browser extension
- KeepVid: Chrome extension to directly download audio and video from YouTube.
- Video Download Helper: Firefox extension to download videos from all video sites.
3. Use an online tool
- FLVTO: Directly convert and download YouTube videos to compatible formats such as MP3 and MP4.
- Clipgrab: download videos and mp3s from YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion and many more.
- VideoMP3: download video audio directly from YouTube.
And ready! You already know how to download YouTube videos to enjoy them without having to be connected to the internet.
How to download a YouTube video on my PC?
The easiest thing is to use Savefrom There is a page called Savefrom.net, and it has bought a secondary domain so you only have to change one thing to download the video, Doing this will take you directly to the Savefrom page, and it will already have loaded the video you have chosen to download. There you will find a series of options to download the video, you can choose the quality you want and the extension of the video file, so that it is downloaded to your PC. With this you will have downloaded the YouTube video on your computer.
How can I download a YouTube video?
How to download a video on YouTube – YouTube
How to download a Youtube video on your PC?
In this guide we show you step by step what are the procedures to download a YouTube video on your PC.
1. Install an app
To download a YouTube video you need a specific application that allows you to do so. A popular and free app is YTD Video Downloader, you can download it from the website.
2. Copy YouTube video URL
Once the application is installed you will have to start it. Once in the interface, you have to open the video you want to download in another tab (using the browser on your PC).
Copy the URL of the video you want to download and go back to the app to paste it into the interface box.
3. Download the Video
Once you have pasted the video URL into the app, you will need to tap on the “Download” button. This will generate the download quickly and safely, depending on the speed of your Internet connection.
4. Other options
As an alternative to downloading with a specific app, you can also search the internet for sites that provide you with a specific URL or short code to download videos. Some of these “websites” are:
- keepvid is one of them
- Savefrom is another
- Finally Y2mate which is an excellent option for downloaders.
We hope we have helped you with your question. How to download a YouTube video on your PC? If you have any other questions, leave us a comment and we will help you solve it.
How to download a Youtube video on PC?
Have you ever tried to download a YouTube video to watch it without being connected to the Internet? If yes, then you are at the right place. The process of downloading YouTube videos using easy-to-use tools is explained below.
- Visit Youtube.com to start your video search.
- Search for a video of your choice, either by browsing highlights or by a keyword.
- Once you’ve found a video that interests you, scroll down until you see a link below the bar, titled “Share.”
- Click on the “Download” link to be directed to a web page called “Keepvid”.
- Copy and paste the URL directly into the box and click the “Download” button.
- Choose the download quality from 480P, 360P, MP4, etc.
- Click the button “Download below” to start the download.
- Wait for the video to download. Once downloaded, it can be viewed on any device without worrying about the Internet connection.
We hope these simple steps will solve all your doubts about how to download YouTube videos on your PC. If you still need additional help, please don’t hesitate to contact us.