Facebook introduced its own Memoji, a kind of custom emojis very similar to the ones we have on Apple devices. He named them Avatar and they are available to the vast majority of social media users across the world, although may not have reached all countries and users yet.
It is very likely that in the last few days you have seen many people sharing these Avatars Facebook And today we are going to tell you how you can create them from your own iPhone in minutes. This type of Facebook emojis are created in your image and you can customize them with many options.
Create your Facebook avatar from the iPhone
These new Facebook avatars are starting to be available worldwide and the vast majority of users can now create them from your devices. It’s pretty straightforward and all you need to do to get them on your iPhone or iPad is follow these steps:
- Open the app Facebook on your iPhone or iPad.
- Below right you will see three horizontal bars, Click on it.
- You will open the settings menu of the app and you have to press see more.
- The second option that appears is Avatars.
- Click on Avatars and follow the instructions that appear.
- You must first choose your skin tone, then hairstyle and other options to create an avatar similar to you, you can even activate the camera to see if you look like.
- When you have everything ready, click top right icon.
- You have at your disposal various stickers to share with other applications.
You can always come back to this tab to edit your personal avatar or to share the stickers, you can even put them as profile picture or share them on your favorite social network, although to share Facebook avatars with other apps , you should save stickers in Photos app then share them.
Why can’t I create a Facebook avatar?
If when you try to create your avatar using the instructions above this option does not appear, it is probably due to one of the following two circumstances, or you should update the Facebook app in the App Store, for which you need to go to the iPhone App Store, click on the circle of your photo, scroll through updates and update Facebook.
The other option is that Facebook has not yet activated Avatars for your account or in your country, don’t worry that in the next few weeks you will probably be able to get it, Facebook wants this option to be available to everyone as quickly as possible.
This might interest you | How to create your personalized WWDC 2020 wallpaper with your Memoji
As we can see, Custom Memojis became something very popular that everyone wanted to copy. It was first Samsung, then Xiaomi and now Facebook with these Avatars which will certainly become very popular. We’ll see if it’s something that keeps growing, even though Apple starts with an advantage because thanks to Face ID its Memoji they can move like you and you can create videos with your voice.