How to fix Mafia III on Windows 10
Many players of the adventure thriller Mafia III may encounter problems launching the game on Windows 10 operating system. The reasons may vary, but they are quite fixable.
How to fix game launch issues in Windows 10
There are quite a few factors that affect the performance of Mafia III, so you should take a look at them, as well as the available solution options.
Method 1: Update your video card drivers
You may have outdated drivers. You can check if they are up to date and download new ones with the help of special utilities. For example, Driver Booster, DriverPack Solution, SlimDrivers and others. Below is an example of updating drivers using DriverPack Solution.
The best driver installers
How to update your computer drivers with DriverPack solution
Method 2: Run Windows 7 Compatibility Mode
Some apps and games work on Windows 10 in compatibility mode with other versions of the operating system.
There are other solutions to the problem of running Mafia 3.
- Make sure your device meets the minimum requirements for the game.
- You must have all necessary game patches installed.
- Check the location path of Mafia III. It should only consist of Latin characters.
- Preferably, the Windows account name should be made up of Latin characters.
- Run the game as administrator. To do this, call the context menu of the shortcut and select “Run as administrator”.
This is how you can fix Mafia 3 startup problem.
We are glad we were able to help you with the problem.
Describe what has not worked for you.
Our specialists will try to respond as quickly as possible.