How to get the Cutting Staff in Final Fantasy VII Remake, one of the weapons you can lose.
Final Fantasy VII Remake and Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade have a host of secrets that you may overlook during your first round of the game. If you don’t want to leave anything behind, this guide will help you know how to get one of the most important secret weapons of this title.
How to get the Cutting Staff in Final Fantasy VII Remake and Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade, one of the weapons you can lose
The Cutting Staff It is a weapon that you may miss in your first game. If you want to get this weapon for Aeris, you must follow the following steps and the tips that you will find below, since they will increase the chances of getting said object.
To get the Slashing staff You must defeat Eligor, the final boss of the Train Graveyard in Chapter 11. In combat you have to equip one of your characters with theft matter, to take this weapon from the boss. We recommend that it be Tifa the one chosen to carry this matter.
The fighter will get much more out of this matter, since her speed loads the BTC bar. The more special hits you give, the more options you have to steal this weapon. What’s more, lucky tifa it is higher and is another parameter that increases the chances of getting the weapon. Once we get it, a small message like the one you see just below will appear.
This weapon will be very useful for the rest of your adventure and it is also a necessary part to unlock one of the game’s trophies. If you have doubts about whether it is worth it or not, we remind you of our Final Fantasy VII Remake analysis. Don’t forget that you can get Final Fantasy VII Remake for free if you have a PS Plus subscription in March 2021. And if you need more help with Final Fantasy VII Remake or Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade remember that we have already told you:
- 25 tricks, tips and secrets that Final Fantasy VII Remake does not tell you and it will be good for you to know
- The top ten subjects and where to find them
- All the subjects you can lose in each chapter
- How to get all the dresses
- How to fast level up matter in Final Fantasy VII Remake
- How to get ALL Summons in FF7 Remake
- How to get all Limits for all characters
- How to defeat the Air Destroyer (tactics and materials)
- How to view all late-night conversations in chapter 14
- How to get compliments from Jessie on the motorcycle trip (speed limit trophy)
- How to farm EXP and HP to level up characters early in the game
- Combat Reports in Final Fantasy VII: requirements, rewards and how to complete them all
- How to complete the Combat Vulnerability Analysis report part 1
- How to complete the Combat Vulnerability Analysis report part 3
- Trick to get infinite money and unlimited ultra potions and moguri medals in FFVII Remake
- All Final Fantasy VII Remake Side Quests and How to Unlock Them
- Best Final Fantasy VII Remake Weapons for Cloud, Tifa, Barret, and Aeris and Where to Find Them
- Final Fantasy VII Remake: How to Deal 300% Damage to a Vulnerable Enemy (Fight Relentlessly Trophy)
- All enemy skills and how to learn them in Final Fantasy VII Remake
- How to win in the chin-up minigame in Final Fantasy VII Remake (gym queen trophy)
- How to get the summoning Chocobo and Moguri in Final Fantasy VII Remake
- All music tracks and where to find them