How to install the new animated background of MIUI 12, exclusive to the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra, in other Android.
MIUI 12 animated backgrounds not only attract the eye from unlocking the Xiaomi to browsing the desktops, too have been adapted to be used in phones of different brands. Like the latest ‘Super Wallpaper’ of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra: you can now download it on your Android.
The MIUI 12 animated backgrounds or ‘Super Wallpapers’ They draw attention for their eye-catching and also for how well they are integrated into the Xiaomi from the lock screen. The brand introduced them in the first betas of the layer and has been expanding them to a good part of the mobiles that it is updating. He has also created exclusive animated backgrounds, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra is the chosen one: his new Saturn’s ‘Super Wallpaper’ bring a dash of the planet of the rings to your phone. Yes, even if it is not a Xiaomi.
Travel to the rings of Saturn from your wallpaper
As with the rest of ‘Super Wallpapers’ of MIUI 12, that of Saturn offers the animation from the lock screen until the phone enters the system. In the case of the animated background that concerns us, Xiaomi has developed the animation from the planet in the distance to enter the particles that orbit around Saturn forming its rings. The effect is very well achieved, also the static background that remains after the animation.
To install Saturn live wallpaper You don’t need a Xiaomi mobile, neither does MIUI 12 In the event that you already have a mobile of that brand: Linuxct has adapted it to work on most mobiles and tablets with a minimum of Android 8 Oreo. If you meet this requirement, do the following to download a portion of Saturn to your mobile:
- Go to this XDA Developers thread, access the download links on Mega and go to ‘Super Saturn’.
- There are two versions: vertical background and horizontal background. Choose the one that best suits your device.
- Install the APK as usual.
- Now go to the wallpaper selector on your phone (it is usually enough to hold down your finger on the main desktop), enter the animated backgrounds options and choose ‘Faraway Rings’: you will have applied the ‘Super Wallpaper’ of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra.
- In the event that it does not appear in the fund selector, you can install the Google application for wallpapers. Once installed, look for ‘Faraway Rings’ in the animated backgrounds and apply it.
The MIUI 12 ‘Faraway Rings’ wallpaper It has enormous quality, is very striking and performs its background function very well: without a doubt it is one of the best that Xiaomi has developed. And thanks to Linuxct we can easily enjoy it on other phones: you can already try it on yours.