How to Sync Vyber on Your Computer and Phone: Simple Instructions.
How to Sync Vyber on Your Computer and Phone: Simple Instructions
Let’s find out together how to sync Viber on your computer and phone – it’s a convenient way to share personal data! The article will be useful to everyone who wants to install messenger on several devices at once: we will answer the most common questions and give detailed instructions.
Why is this option needed?
Viber sync between your phone and computer is all about sharing data and keeping your information up to date. In short: you see on your laptop screen everything that happens in the mobile version. And vice versa.
There are two devices involved: one primary and one secondary. The main one is considered the mobile phone – you create a profile on it using a personal identifier – the number of the sim card. The laptop becomes an additional device that links to the main device; Later we will talk about how to sync Viber with your computer.
Synchronization involves sharing all data: contact list, message history, downloaded media files, and settings.
How to sync your devices
It’s time to find out how to sync Wyber on your phone with your computer! First you have to download the app:
- Open the official website of the developer and look for the icon “Download”. in the top bar;
- Select the appropriate version of the operating system and start the download;
- Wait for the file to install and open it;
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation process.
It is done! To sync Viber on your phone and computer, you need to have an account created through the mobile app. Grab your mobile phone and get to it:
- A QR code will appear on the screen of your PC or laptop;
- In the mobile app, look for the icon “Further”;
- There is a leather icon in the upper right corner: tap it to open the camera;
- Point the phone at the screen and scan the code.
It is done! Now the Viber synchronization from your phone to the computer will start: a data exchange notification will appear on the screen. You have to press the activation button on both devices, mobile and desktop.
After a few seconds, a version of the messenger with a full message history will load. From that moment, the process will be automatic, you will not have to configure or synchronize anything additionally.
How to deactivate
How to sync Viber on your phone and on your computer – counted. Do you need to break the data exchange? You can try to disable the synchronization process.
We have to warn you: if you decide to disable the option, you will have to end your PC session completely. Unfortunately, you cannot use the messenger on your mobile phone and on your laptop at the same time without exchanging data. If you disconnect the connection, the session on your PC is also terminated.
Let’s try to break Viber’s sync with your computer by doing the following:
- Open the messenger on your mobile and press “Further”;
- Go to settings and open the block «Account”.;
- Look for the familiar tab “PCs and tablets”;
- A list of sessions started on other devices is displayed;
- Press the button “Deactivate” in front of the name
Done – now you can’t use the desktop version until you rescan the room to log in.
We will tell you how to synchronize Viber messages with your computer, a simple operation that allows you to fully use the messenger on several devices at the same time. Do not neglect this option to save all important and useful information and access it at any time.