- How to unsubscribe Spotify Premium from the app
- Steps to follow to deactivate the Spotify Premium account from the app:
- How to remove payment card on Spotify?
- What happens if I cancel my Spotify Premium account?
- How can I delete my Spotify account?
- How to unsubscribe Spotify Premium from the App
- Step 1: Open the Spotify App
- Step 2: Enter the “Settings” Section
- Step 3: Scroll until you find the “Subscription” Option
- Step 4: Cancel your Spotify Premium Subscription
- Things to keep in mind
Are you looking for how to unsubscribe Spotify Premium from the app? Nowadays many people are enjoying the benefits of Spotify premium subscription, however there are times when a person may want to unsubscribe and this is possible. Here you will find the steps to follow to deactivate the Spotify Premium account from the app:
- Step 1: Open the Spotify app on your device.
- Step 2: Click the settings icon , located in the upper right corner of the application.
- Step 3: Select the “Account” tab from the dropdown list.
- Step 4: Click “Manage Subscription” at the top of the page.
- Step 5: Select the “Cancel Subscription” option, which will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 6: Confirm that you want to cancel the premium plan by clicking accept.
Once you have canceled your subscription, you will no longer have access to Spotify Premium content. However, you will still be able to enjoy the same music and podcasts for free, as the basic Spotify subscription is still free.
How to remove payment card on Spotify?
To update or change your payment information: Log in to your account page, In Your plan, click UPDATE next to your payment method, Indicate the new payment method or you can remove the card by selecting “I don’t have credit card” and you’re done.
Canceled plan You may have canceled your plan right after the last payment was processed, but the good news is that you won’t be charged again. You will be able to continue enjoying Spotify Premium until your account is upgraded to the free service.
Once your account returns to the free plan, you’ll still be able to enjoy all the basic features of Spotify: listening to a limited amount of music, automatically accessing recommended playlists, and Spotify Radio. In addition, you will keep your account and the social channels that you have previously created.
How can I delete my Spotify account?
How to permanently close or delete my Spotify account First we will go to the account cancellation page and log in with our credentials, Now you will see a confirmation message and a green button with the legend “Proceed to close my account”
Click on the green button to proceed with the closure of your account. Be sure to read each step of the process before confirming.
Once you have confirmed account closure, all content related to your spotify account will be permanently deleted and you will not be able to recover any of the content. This includes music, playlists, favorites, and all information related to your account.
Spotify is one of the world’s leading applications for listening to music streaming. Spotify Premium is a paid subscription that offers better audio quality, no ads, and some other extra features.
Here’s how to cancel your Spotify Premium subscription from your device:
Step 1: Open the Spotify App
open the Spotify app from the main menu of your device.
Step 2: Enter the “Settings” Section
Navigate to the section Settings located in the main menu of the application. If it’s not visible, click the gear icon.
Step 3: Scroll until you find the “Subscription” Option
Once in the Settings section, scroll until you find the option Subscription. Click to open the Manage Subscription panel.
Once inside Manage Subscription, you will find a green button with the option Cancel subscription. Tap on it to cancel your Spotify Premium subscription.
By pressing the button, a new window will open where it will explain the reasons for canceling your subscription and will show the current billing schedule.
Click the accept and confirm boxes to finish the cancellation process. You are now free of the Spotify Premium subscription!
Things to keep in mind
It’s important to put attention on:
- Any content you’ve purchased on your Spotify playlists will still be available, even if you’ve canceled your subscription.
- Your Spotify account will continue with its limited features.
- If you want to reactivate your Spotify Premium subscription, you just have to go back to the Manage Subscription section.