How to use voice chat on H1Z1 PS4.
- How to use voice chat on H1Z1 PS4
- Why is there no H1Z1 voice chat?
- What are the advantages of voice chat?
- What are the possible causes of no H1Z1 voice chat on your PS4?
- Method 1 – Check PlayStation Network Servers
- Method 2: Restart the PS4 console
- Method 3: Update the PS4 firmware
- Method 4 – Disable mute for voice chat
- Method 5 – Set the voice chat volume to maximum
- Method 6: Adjust the microphone level
- Method 7: Change the output audio device
- Method 8: Sign back into the PSN account
- Method 9: Contact PlayStation Support
H1Z1, developed and published by Daybreak Game Company, is a fast-paced and competitive online video game. This battle royale shooting game involves violence and blood where the player takes weapons, drives vehicles and kills other players to be the last one alive. It’s a nice and surprisingly responsive game where players can even talk to each other while completing their mission. This feature of H1Z1 certainly makes it an entertaining game. However, sometimes using team voice chat in H1Z1 can be tricky, leaving players wondering how to use voice chat in H1Z1 PS4. If you are someone asking the same question, we have got you covered with a perfect guide that will help you to know about the chat feature in detail and without H1Z1 voice chat. So, without further ado, let’s get started right away with this insightful guide.
How to use voice chat on H1Z1 PS4
Online multiplayer games have a great feature that allows players to communicate with each other. This communication usually takes place via in-game text chats or voice chats. Voice chats are extremely useful for conveying messages and informing people of the next move while playing the game. Although positional chat has been around the corner for a while, it has recently become the talk of the town again for its excellent use as voice chat with team members.
The same feature is in H1Z1, where players can communicate with other teammates quickly and conveniently without the need for an external service. This feature is useful not only for creating strategies, but it is also quite entertaining.
Why is there no H1Z1 voice chat?
Facing issues with the voice chat feature in H1Z1 is very common and has been seen to occur while playing the game repeatedly. Problems while using voice chat are usually encountered due to the reasons listed below:
- Voice chat muted in H1Z1
- Voice chat volume is set to minimum on H1Z1
- Faulty PlayStation Network servers
- Errors and temporary glitches
- Outdated console software
- Headphone connection issues
- Microphone level on PS4 is too low
What are the advantages of voice chat?
While playing online, voice chat is very common, especially in games like H1Z1 where coordination and strategy are important and voice chat becomes an advantage. Also, if you are interested in knowing how to use voice chat on H1Z1 PS4, then you should also know about the advantages that are known. So, let’s take a look at some of the prominent advantages it comes with:
- Quick coordination between teammates.
- Easier mode of communication
- Allow strangers to become friends.
- Less time to type on the keyboard
- Encourage players to stay in the game for a long time.
- Motivate players to complete their mission.
- It provides real-time communication.
What are the possible causes of no H1Z1 voice chat on your PS4?
If you’ve been having issues with voice chat on your H1Z1 account, it may be due to the new H1Z1 guidelines that prohibit profanity or any toxic behavior. If a player commits such an act, they receive a penalty with this new system. This may also result in the removal of the in-game voice chat feature.
Although trash talk and some regular conversations involving a few moments of entertainment are casual in team voice chat, some of the areas listed below are off-limits:
Death threats or suicide threats that involve negatively portraying Kill word.
- Any kind of racism, discrimination or sexism can lead to a ban on voice chat.
- Additionally, threats involving rape, sexual assault, or violence of any kind are strictly prohibited.
Using the voice chat feature for H1Z1 is an easy task. All you have to do is go into the game settings and make a few changes to enable this feature. To know more about how to use voice chat on H1Z1 PS4, follow the methods given below:
Method 1 – Check PlayStation Network Servers
In addition to issues with voice settings in H1Z1, there might be some network glitches with your PlayStation, resulting in issues with team voice chat in H1Z1 on PS4. If your PSN server is faulty, it can definitely be to blame. So it’s always best to check if your console servers are working fine by visiting their . You can check the Games and services section to find out if there are any problems.
If everything seems to be working fine, move on to the next method to resolve the voice chat issue.
Method 2: Restart the PS4 console
In addition to technical shortcomings, minor bugs and glitches can create issues with the voice chat feature while playing on PS4. Therefore, it is suggested to restart your PlayStation to recharge its resources and update it to remove any errors, if present. To reset your PS4 console, you can follow the steps below exactly as indicated:
1. Press and hold the power button for 5-7 seconds on your PS4 console.
Image by InspiredImages from Pixabay
2. Once you hear two beeps indicating power off, unplug the console power line from the electrical outlet.
3. After 2-3 minutes, turn on the PS4 console and check if the H1Z1 voice chat issue is not resolved.
Method 3: Update the PS4 firmware
Outdated PS4 firmware can cause various issues, including issues with its voice chat feature. Therefore, it is important to update it regularly to keep up with the new and improved features of the console. Try updating your PS4 by following the instructions below:
1. Open Settings from your PS4 menu.
2. Select System Software Update.
3. Select Update now.
4. Select Accept on the System Software License Agreement page.
5. Now, press the X button present on the controller and wait for the update to install.
Method 4 – Disable mute for voice chat
As mentioned above, H1Z1 voice chat is extremely useful for gamers who love to communicate and have real-time conversations with their teammates. Apart from that, we have also explored its other benefits. You may have muted voice chat for H1Z1 on your device. If you have not disabled this feature yet, then it is time for you to do so with the help of the steps given below:
1. Open the H1Z1 game and go to its home page.
2. Select SETTINGS from the options provided.
3. Scroll down and turn off the switch for the Mute Voice Chat option.
4. After the steps are done, please restart the game and check if the H1Z1 voice chat issue is not resolved.
Method 5 – Set the voice chat volume to maximum
If the Mute Voice Chat option is already disabled for your device, the problem may be caused by the voice chat volume being low. If so, you can follow the steps below to set it to the maximum:
1. Navigate to H1Z1 SETTINGS.
2. Scroll down to Voice Chat Volume and move the slider to maximum or as per your requirement.
Once the volume is set, you can enjoy the voice chat feature.
Method 6: Adjust the microphone level
Apart from adjusting the volume of voice chat on H1Z1, it is also important to check the microphone level on PS4. If set too low, it can become a reason for no team voice chat during gameplay. Therefore, adjust the microphone level by following the steps below:
1. Launch Settings on your PS4 and go to the Devices tab.
2. Select Audio Devices.
3. Now choose Adjust Microphone Level.
4. Please adjust the microphone level to a suitable mark if it is too low.
After the setup is done, launch the game on your PS4 and check if the issue is resolved.
Method 7: Change the output audio device
If none of the above methods seem to work for you to resolve the voice chat issue, it indicates that the problem lies with the headset connected to your console. If your headphones are not connected to your PS4 and your PlayStation is still using your TV’s output, you must manually set up the connection to the headphones you are using or any other output device, including headphones or Bluetooth audio devices.
1. Go to PS4 Settings > Devices > Audio Devices.
2. Now, open Output Device and select Output to Headphones.
Method 8: Sign back into the PSN account
A simple reboot can also help you get rid of minor glitches and other issues by resetting user data. Therefore, please try to sign back into your PSN account by ending your current session by following the steps below:
1. Launch PS4 setup.
2. Select Account Management.
3. Now, select the Sign Out option that appears on it.
4. Then press the X button present on the controller to confirm the logoff.
5. Once you’re signed out, sign back into your account and launch H1Z1 to check if the team voice chat issue is resolved.
Method 9: Contact PlayStation Support
Even after doing all the methods, if you are unable to fix voice chat issue and still wondering how to use voice chat on H1Z1 PS4, then the last resort left is to contact for professional help. You can ask customer support executives to help you with the voice chat feature in H1Z1 on PS4. Provide them with the required details and arrange voice chat.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Is proximity chat available on H1Z1 PS4?
Answer Yes, proximity chat is available on H1Z1 PS4.
Q2. How can I go first person on H1Z1 PS4?
Answer You can go first person on H1Z1 PS4 by aiming down. If you hold L2 to aim, you will be the first person with the help of a scoped weapon or even a simple submachine gun.
Q3. What exactly is in-game proximity chat in H1Z1?
Answer Proximity game chat in H1Z1 is a video conference chat over the Internet that allows users to have small group conversations, especially in games like H1Z1. It is quite useful.
Q4. Can I talk to strangers in H1Z1 voice chat?
Answer Yes, voice chat in H1Z1 allows you to quickly communicate with teammates and players in-game without the need for an external service.
Q5. How can I change the chat settings on my PS4?
Answer You can make changes to the chat settings on your PS4 by accessing the PlayStation button to open the Adjust sound and devices option, which allows you to further modify the chat settings.
We hope that our document can give you the best possible answers to your questions and that you have been able to know how to use voice chat on H1Z1 PS4. For further queries or suggestions, please leave your valuable comments in the section provided below.