iCleaner It allows us to Delete unnecessary Files from our Device, such as Temporary Files, iOS Cache, System Logs, and many more things.
This Tweak is very useful because so we can make our Device work much faster.
Get iCleaner completely free through Cydia, besides now it has been updated and comes with new improvements.
- Have an iPhone, iPod Touch or an iPad.
- Have iOS 4.0 or higher.
- It is also already compatible with iOS 5 or higher.
- Have the Jailbreak done, if you haven’t: https://SamaGame.com/con-que-hago-el-jailbreak-o-el-unlock-de-mi-dispositivo
- Know how to Install .deb Files on your Device, if you don’t know how: https://SamaGame.com/how-to-install-a-deb-with-ifile
- If you do not understand any word of this Post, enter here: https://SamaGame.com/iphone-glosario-todo-sobre-lo-que-deseas-saber
- It scans the var/Mobile/Applications path and removes unnecessary WebClip caches, cookies, temporary files, or files that are created instantly. In addition, it detects the most popular applications for a deeper cleaning, such as Facebook, Facebook Messenger, iCabMobile, iFile, Instagram, Installous, Skyfire and Twitter. The developer will add more apps in future releases. User login data, cookies and other relevant useful files will not be deleted, iCleaner only removes the unnecessary.
- Deletes log files and crash reports from known places. These files are generally irrelevant to the user and can be safely deleted.
- Scans and removes system cache files and databases. Some of them are respawned in respring. This helps in removing stale data from cache.
- Delete temporary files from your device. These files are meant to be deleted automatically, but that often doesn’t happen, but iCleaner takes care of that.
Partial Apt Files:
- Remove partially downloaded Cydia packages and repos files.
- iCleaner has a custom database to remove files based on the most secure extensions. By default, it looks for all .log files in the entire directory tree. But you can add more extensions (like .bak or .old), but remember one thing, if you use this option do it very carefully. These file types can be configured in the “Settings” section of the terminal script.
- Author: Exile.90
- Section: Tweaks, System.
- Version: 5.3.0.
- Compatibility: iOS 4+ & iOS 5+.
- Size: 1.06 MB.
What’s new in this Version 5.3.0?
- Added 2 new Languages: Czech & Polish.
- Added UI images.
- Added option to remove unused fonts.
- Flipboard support.
- Interface Changes.
- Other more improvements.
You do not have Wi-Fi, Download the .deb File so that you Install it with iFile:
- iCleaner 5.3.0.deb
iCleaner is also available completely free, in Cydia.