How about iPhoniatico, today I bring you a spectacular App from Apple, make an HD movie wherever you want with iMovie, the video editing application for iPhone, iPod touch and the awesome new iPad 2. Designed with the Multi-Touch screen in mind, iMovie has everything you need to tell your story with a few simple taps. Browse and play your projects in the amazing Marquee view, and make a movie in minutes by adding video, photos, music and sound effects. Then give it a Hollywood air with themes, titles and transitions, and share it with the whole world directly from iMovie, also today this App is much better since Apple has updated it and it comes with many improvements that you cannot miss.
- Have an iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 4G, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad 3G, or an iPad Wi-Fi + 4G.
- Have iOS 5.1 or higher.
- Have the Jailbreak done, if you don’t know how: https://SamaGame.com/con-que-hago-el-jailbreak-o-el-unlock-de-mi-dispositivo
- Know how to install Cracked Applications, if you don’t know how: https://SamaGame.com/install-cracked-applications-without-itunes-via-ssh
- If you do not understand any word of this Post, check here: https://SamaGame.com/iphone-glosario-todo-sobre-lo-que-deseas-saber
Designed for Multi-Touch:
- Tap to add a video, photos, music, and sound effects.
- Drag to shorten the duration of video clips.
- Pinch to increase temporal control.
- Slide your fingers to move through the project.
- On iPad, pinch vertically to open the Precision Editor.
A professional touch with Themes:
- Choose from the eight exclusive themes available. Each theme includes a combination of titles and transitions, plus its own soundtrack.
- Switch from one theme to another instantly or change the elements of a theme in the project.
- Titles and graphics are automatically updated with location data from the video.
Add photos, music and sound effects:
- Add photos from your library or take one and add it to the project.
- Use the automatic “Ken Burns” effect to sharpen faces, or pinch and drag to create your own.
- Choose from one of the soundtracks that accompany iMovie themes, or select themes from your own collection.
- Bring your movie to life with one of over 50 sound effects.
Record and edit your soundtrack:
- Record audio directly into the time control.
- Adjust the volume of any video clip, song, sound effect, or audio recording.
- Play music in a loop to span the entire project.
- On iPad, review the details of the audio waveforms for each clip in the project.
Share your HD movies at home and on the Internet:
- Upload your HD videos to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and CNN iReport* directly from iMovie.
- Put your movie in the Camera Roll and share it in the MobileMe gallery, in an email or in an iPhone 4 text message.
- Use AirPlay to stream from iMovie to your HDTV with Apple TV (compatible with second-generation Apple TV only; requires iOS 4.3 or later).
- Transfer the iMovie project to your computer or compatible iOS devices.
- Version: 1.3.1.
- Size: 403MB.
- Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese and Ukrainian.
- Categories: Photo and Video.
- Developer: Apple Inc.
What’s new in this version?
This update improves overall stability and fixes a number of minor issues, including the following:
- Adds the ability to access help when editing a project on the iPad.
- Resolves an issue where the incorrect frame is displayed after splitting a clip.
Included in version 1.3.1:
- Create beautiful movie trailers with stunning graphics and world-class soundtracks.
- Swipe up on the playback bar to freeze an image in the video.
- Preview music and sound effects in the audio browser.
- Create a song in GarageBand and send it directly to iMovie.
- iMovie 1.3.1.ipa