iPhoto It is an application to edit our photos in the best way. It has just been updated to fix some bugs. Use simple gestures to sort your photos and quickly find your favorites. The tools Multi Touch help you improve color and exposure, and to crop, straighten, and retouch images. Add some of Apple’s amazing effects with a simple touch, or use the brushes to make finer adjustments. You can post images to Facebook, Flickr, and Twitter, transfer them between your iPhone and iPad, and stream photos and slideshows to your Apple TV via AirPlay. You can even publish journals on internet with iCloud to share your adventures with your friends.
- Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation) and iPad Wi-Fi + 4G.
- Requires iOS 5.1 or later.
- Have the Jailbreak done on your Device, if you haven’t done it yet: https://SamaGame.com/con-que-hago-el-jailbreak-o-el-unlock-de-mi-dispositivo
- If you do not understand any word in this Post, enter our Glossary: https://SamaGame.com/iphone-glosario-todo-sobre-lo-que-deseas-saber
- Organize up to hundreds of photos with a few simple gestures.
- Find similar images automatically so you can compare them.
- View several photos side by side to choose the best ones.
- Mark photos, choose your favorites and hide them with a tap.
- Change the size and position in the thumbnail view to better navigate thumbnails in whatever orientation they are.
- Touch and drag the parts of the image you want to modify.
- Touch and drag to adjust blues, greens, and skin tones.
- Drag the white balance magnifying glass to accurately correct color.
- All settings are reversible and you can go back at any time.
- Straighten images with a touch with automatic horizon detection.
- Touch up with your finger exactly where you need it.
- Turn on contour detection to make more precise adjustments.
- Selectively darkens, lightens, or modifies saturation or sharpness.
- Remove blemishes and blemishes with the Repair Brush.
- Correct red-eye or use the Smooth brush to hide wrinkles.
- Enhance your photos with Apple effects.
- Touch and drag to give landscapes another look with gradation filters.
- Create a perfectly contrasted black and white photo with just a swipe of your finger.
- Use a vignette effect or mockup filter to make a part of the image stand out.
- Apply artistic effects to turn your photos into watercolors.
- Share your images in a whole new way with journals.
- iPhoto arranges your images in a stylish layout that you can customize.
- Change the position and size of photos with the flick of a finger.
- Touch and drag to add captions, maps, dates, and even the weather.
- Publish your journals to iCloud as web pages to share.
Other iPhoto features
- iPhoto is an app that has been optimized for the iPhone and iPad.
- Create professional-quality slideshows with a few simple taps.
- Post your photos on Facebook or Flickr and read your friends’ comments from the app itself.
- Transfer photos between iPhone and iPad, including reversible settings.
- Use AirPlay to play photos and slideshows on your HDTV over Wi-Fi with Apple TV.
- Print photos wirelessly to AirPrint-enabled printers.
What’s new in version 1.0.1
- When publishing a journal to iCloud, the URL of the journal can be copied using the “Copy Link” button.
- Fixed an issue that could cause duplicate photos to appear in Photos view.
- Stability improvements have been included.
- iPhoto 1.0.1