Kolink Unity Series: convertible design and premium features.
With the Unity Series, Kolink is breaking new ground. The midi towers are real eye-catchers and packed with premium features and useful functions. The visual highlight is the attractive front with interchangeable design elements. Three stylish front panels are available for changing for each of the housings. The Unity Adapt is characterized by two ventilation openings on the front for the best airflow. The Unity Nexus impresses with its mirror-smooth front and side air intakes for a particularly clean look. Both are compatible with motherboards up to E-ATX and also offer plenty of space for radiators and extra large graphics cards.
Now new at Caseking!
In addition to addressable RGB lighting on the front, the two cases feature a Kolink Umbra Void 120mm ARGB PWM fan on the rear and a Kolink Classic 120mm PWM fan on the front. In addition, two more 120mm or three 140mm fans can be installed on the front and three 120/140mm fans on the top. Instead of the pre-installed 120 mm fan on the back, a 140 mm fan can also be installed if desired. There is also plenty of space for heat exchangers: there is space for radiators up to 420 mm at the front, and they can be 360 mm long at the top. There is also space for a 120 or 140 mm radiator on the back.
All features Kolink Unity Series at a glance:
- – Midi housing with interchangeable design panels and ARGB lighting in the front
- – Three alternative bezel designs sold separately
- – Pre-installed 120mm Umbra Void ARGB-PWM rear fan with infinity mirror effect
- – 120mm PWM fan on the front for extra airflow
- – Digitally addressable ARGB lighting
- – Side panel made of tempered glass with a practical quick-release fastener
- – Supports graphics cards up to 415 mm, vertical 3-slot GPU mounting possible
- – For E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards
- – Space for radiators up to 420 mm at the front, 360 mm at the top and 140 mm at the back
- – CPU coolers up to 180mm, PSUs up to 250mm
- – I/O panel with 1x USB 3.2 type C, 2x USB 3.0 type A and 1x USB 2.0, HD audio and RGB button
The interior of the Kolink Unity Case is completely black and equipped with a power supply cover, which contributes to the tidy look. Under the cover there is space for two 3.5-inch HDDs. Alternatively, two 2.5-inch SSDs can also be installed here. There is also space for two 2.5-inch drives on the back of the mainboard tray, which can be attached using the detachable brackets supplied. At the bottom of the case is a removable dust filter that protects an optional ATX power supply up to 250mm long. A side panel made of tempered glass stylishly showcases the built-in hardware.
Graphics cards can be up to 415mm long, or 345mm when using a 45mm radiator and 25mm fan. CPU coolers up to 180mm high are also supported. Three slot high GPUs can also be installed vertically using the included bracket and a compatible Kolink PCI-E riser cable, sold separately. In addition, the side-mounted I/O panel on the front has a USB 3.2 type C port, two USB 3.0 type A ports and a USB 2.0 port and HD audio connections. The cables are routed directly behind the mainboard tray for easier cable management.
The Kolink Unity housing Adapt and Nexus can both be pre-ordered for EUR 109.90. The alternative front panels for the Kolink Unity Adapt: Meridian, Skyspace and Quasar cost 14.90 euros each. The bezels for the Kolink Unity Nexus: Vector, Landscape and Radial cost 17.90 each. The products of the Kolink Unity Series are expected to be available from the end of August