Among the players of Pokemon There are many who love to be collectors and get everything, which is actually the main goal of the saga, but there are also those who aspire to capture all the shiny Pokémon. They are different versions from the original species, retaining their same shape, although they have different colors, which is what makes them so special, rare and coveted.

That’s where streamer Reversal comes in, whose goal was to capture a shiny Feebas in Pokémon Sword and Shield. An exchange was not worth it, because his intention was to get one at his own expense. However, the complicated thing about this whole matter is that he only appears on Route 2 of the Galar region, which forces him to have to fish again and again to find one.

And that’s not all, because its percentage of appearance is extremely low. It only has one 1% chance to appear in this area compared to 59% for Magikarp and 40% for Chewtle. If we add to that that it is also very complicated for it to be shiny, then you can get an idea of ​​the enormous patience you have to have to face a challenge like this.

That is why Reversal has spent the last three years trying to get hold of this unique Feebas, which has been difficult to achieve. 472 live broadcasts and a total of 236,184 attempts until he finally appeared in his game. Naturally, after so much time, it is more than understandable that his reaction was so striking:

Reversal Twitter 01

So we can see this great Pokémon fan scream and jump for joy, as well as cry with emotion for finally having gotten his way after three years and hundreds of thousands of attempts. Not happy with that, he wanted to evolve it to Milotithrough an exchange with a friend, which almost gives him a heart attack when a connection failure appears just at the moment of truth.

Reversal Twitter 02

Luckily the exchange took place correctly and everything ended in a scare. At least now this player Pokémon Sword and Shield He can now rest easy and above all take care of Milotic as if his life depended on it so as not to lose him.

He spent more than three years playing Pokémon with one goal and he achieved it on the last day. He fished 236,184 times and invested hundreds of…

This amazing box of Pokémon TCG Sword & Shield Silver Tempest can be yours for less than 800 pesos in Amazon Mexico

“This could be the oldest living shiny Pokémon.” A player finds an ultra rare creature in a cartridge from more than 25 years ago

Only a miracle could bring us back this Pokémon game. It was revolutionary for the saga, but now it is extremely difficult to recover Pokémon Garden

‘Pokémon’ has two more animes underway, and there is a release date: a card player and three students from Paldea star in the new series, which can be…

Pokémon: Path to the Peak review: learn the story of a Pokémon TCG player and how cards bridge generations

It took me over 20 years to figure out that the towns in Pokémon Red and Blue have color names.

Pokémon Worlds 2023 left important announcements: these are the novelties of Pokémon Unite, Scarlet and Violet and the Pokémon TCG that closed the…

It took him more than ten hours to catch a single Pokémon and he says it was worth it. Everything to comply with an old habit of the players that is…

Mexico has one of the best in Pokémon JCC: Pablo Meza ‘Tablemon’ will seek to be champion in Japan, he has a YouTube channel and even teaches to be a…

This incredible Pokémon toy with Pikachu and the three Kanto starters has a clearance price on Amazon Mexico

One of my dreams as a Pokémon Trainer was to go to GO Fest. I have already been able to fulfill it and this has been my experience in London playing…

A Pokémon secret has been hidden in plain sight for 27 years, but one of the creators of the saga has revealed it on his social networks

The three hardest-to-catch Pokémon in the entire series forced us to learn braille, and it’s a shame something like this will never happen again.

This package of only 365 pesos includes three decks of Pokémon TCG and will teach you all the rules of this card game

Pokémon Sleep: when and at what time will you be able to download the new Pokémon game for iOS and Android for free in Mexico and LATAM

Pokémon GO in August 2023: all events, rewards, Pokémon and Raids with Mega Rayquaza and Primal Kyogre and Groudon

Community Day of July 2023 in Pokémon GO – Date and day of the event and featured Pokémon

Community Day of August 2023 in Pokémon GO – Date and day of the event and featured Pokémon

Pokémon Presents August 2023: schedule for Mexico, Colombia, Chile and Argentina with all the information on Scarlet & Violet, Pokémon Go and the…

This is how Cyberpunk 2077 has changed after Update 2.0: skill trees, cyberware, armed cars and more

Capcom at TGS 2023: Dragon’s Dogma 2 shines in the presentation along with announcements of Ace Attorney, Monster Hunter and Street Fighter 6

Mark your calendar, the first Steam sales of 2024 already have a date and it is clear that there will be plenty of offers

From the Virgin Islands to Madrid: the move of a Colombian agricultural empire accused of financing paramilitaries

Traditional and organic almond producers launch an SOS: “We are on our way to disappearing”

The data that questions German energy independence from Russia

It came to League of Legends to improve team play, but it is used to wish death on a teammate. Riot Games eliminates its most controversial ‘ping’ after just a few months

AMLO maintains his position as the most famous streamer in Spanish: the president of Mexico surpasses Illojuan, Spreen and Xocas and shows it off in La Mañanera

What is the origin of Creepers, the most popular creatures in the history of Minecraft

Japan has fully entered the race to manufacture a methane space rocket: these are its plans

Amazon Mexico already has the extraordinary collection of Pokémon Trading Card Game Classic on pre-sale and you can pay it for up to 6 MSI

The inspiration behind ‘IT’, how Stephen King created Pennywise and wrote the great American horror novel

3,000 electric cars charged in one day: China’s new megastation offers clues to the future

Anime fall season 2023: Spy X Family, Shingeki no Kyojin, Tate no Yuusha… Everything you need to know about the most anticipated fall premieres

Before the new Wolfenstein, this game made me realize that the developers at MachineGames are geniuses. The Darkness

So you can get this Elite Trainer Box Pokémon TCG with an impressive discount that leaves its price at less than 700 pesos

This excellent Korean superhero series is sweeping Disney+, becoming its ‘Squid Game’

The science fiction movie that made you chew your mind for years with one scene. Now you can see it understanding its ending on HBO Max: Origin

RazerCon 2023 summary and announcements with the imminent Huntsman keyboards and its innovative switch

In this colorful roguelike you will have to escape from purgatory trying to make a hole in one: Cursed to Golf awaits you on PS Plus

You may not remember, but GTA has a subscription service. Now Rockstar wants to give it a boost by giving all its members the Definitive Edition games

iOS 17 makes it a little easier to play Spotify content on your HomePods

The second generation of the Chosen Children arrive in Spain: Digimon Adventure 02: The Beginning will land in our country this year

Forget about looking for a place to charge your phone: take a 10,000 mAh Redmi Power Bank for the price of going to the cinema

The president of Iberdrola, Sánchez Galán, joins the UNICEF Global Council of Leaders

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth revealed: what is it like to play with Sephiroth, what is the size of the game and the advantages if you played the Remake

A cyber attack affected the main casinos in the world. A week later, they still cannot open rooms with a card

Dragon Ball Super completely changed Pan in the manga: Gohan’s daughter that we saw in Super Hero is no longer the same in the pages of Toyotaro

‘Ahsoka’: what are the Sisters of the Night, the Star Wars witches who were born from an “androicide”

That photo of Macron being attacked is nothing more than the latest example of social manipulation through AI photorealism

RSS Latest

Source : smdairport