We should never leave aside offers, especially those on Steam. Valve’s platform usually announces festivals and events to start discounts on thousands of video games. There is not much left of 2023, but next 2024 promises a lot. As is usually the case on these types of dates, we will show you when we will receive the main seasonal sales at the beginning of next year.
Valve has shared the official Steam events it has planned for the first months of 2024, specifically, the first quarter of next year. To find out all the details about the seasonal sale events, you can visit your Steamworks discount management page, but we’ll show it to you here as well.
Steam sales calendar in 2024
- Festival of Capitalism and Economy: from January 8 to 15.
- Pirates vs. Ninjas Festival: January 22 to 29.
- Next Fest: from February 5 to 12.
- Remote Play Together: February 12-19.
- Dinosaurs vs Robots Festival: from February 26 to March 4.
- Spring sales: from March 14 to 21 (main seasonal sales).
- Deck Builders Festival: from March 25 to April 1.
Although these dates are more than enough for the first quarter, remember that the rest will be published in the coming weeks. What generates the most expectation among players is the Next Fest, which gives users the opportunity to play demoschat with developers and learn about more video games that will arrive on Steam.
Steam advises that “although event dates are final, we reserve the right to make any necessary adjustments.” Furthermore, we cannot forget to mention that in Steam DB, the Valve store database, you can find out the historical minimum price of all video games. With this you ensure that the offer in front of you is good or far from it.