In the past Nintendo Direct Mini, Nintendo has been spotlighting all kinds of games coming to Nintendo Switch in 2020. Some of those games are available now! The video featured thrilling RPGs like Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition and BRAVELY DEFAULT II; classic franchises like Borderlands, XCOM 2 and BioShock coming to a Nintendo system for the first time; remakes of popular games such as Burnout Paradise Remastered and Panzer Dragoon: Remake; and games perfect for both casual and seasoned games, such as Good Job !, 51 Worldwide Games and Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
The Nintendo Direct Mini also revealed new content about already available Nintendo Switch games, including a free update for Ring Fit Adventure and more info about the paid DLC for Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield. Additionally, it was announced that the first Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fighters Pass Vol. 2 comes from ARMS.
- Good Job !: In this crazy game from Nintendo, you have to complete hilarious and challenging tasks in an office building. It doesn’t matter how you get the job done, as long as you get it done on your own or in two-player mode. Good Job! Available today from Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch.
- MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order Expansion Pass – Pack 3: It’s Doctor Doom vs. The Fantastic Four when MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order Expansion Pass – Pack 3: Fantastic Four: Shadow of Doom releases today for Nintendo Switch. The new pack adds the Fantastic Four and Doctor Doom as playable characters in a new story campaign. The Expansion Pass, which also includes Pack 1 and Pack 2, is available from Nintendo eShop.
- Ring Fit Adventure Update: A free update for Ring Fit Adventure will be released later today. The update brings a new Rhythm Game mode, an option to choose a female voice and change the voice language in-game, and more. In the Rhythm Game, you can move to tracks from Ring Fit Adventure itself, as well as tracks from other popular Nintendo games, including Super Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2 and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. The update can be downloaded from today.
- Shinsekai: Into the Depths: In this deep-sea adventure, players must collect supplies to upgrade their equipment, craft items and dive deeper into the abyss. As players explore increasingly mysterious areas, they must keep an eye on their oxygen and pressure levels to survive. Shinsekai: Into the Depths is released today for Nintendo Switch.
- Panzer Dragoon: Remake: In this remake of the classic dragon game, players must pilot the Blue Dragon through breathtaking landscapes, and fight against massive creatures and deadly battleships with 360 ° controls and lock-on targeting. Panzer Dragoon: Remake launches first on Nintendo Switch today as a limited-time console exclusive.
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy: Enter Luke Skywalker’s Jedi Academy to learn how to control the Force! Players can customize their Jedi and battle online with up to 16 players when Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy launches today for Nintendo Switch.
Release in 2020
- Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition: The original Xenoblade Chronicles, in which the popular Shulk made its debut, is coming to Nintendo Switch with a new epilogue, Xenoblade Chronicles: Future Connected. This definitive edition of the RPG looks and plays smoother than ever before. The different menus are easy to read and use. Some music tracks have been remastered or remixed. Dive into the beautiful world of Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition when the game launches for Nintendo Switch on May 29. On the same day, the Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition – Collector’s Edition will also be released, featuring a 250-page artbook of breathtaking scenery, a SteelBook, a vinyl with the Monado depicted on the cover and a poster. Early buyers can pre-order the game from Nintendo eShop today and receive Gold Points worth 5% of the amount paid.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons: With Animal Crossing: New Horizons released for Nintendo Switch, the first event is just around the corner. Islanders can participate in Rabbit Day between April 1 and 12. During this event, you can search for eggs that Zipper has hidden and then turn them into special items. The next free update will be released in late April and adds the event
- Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield Expansion Pass: The new Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield Expansion Pass adds the luscious Isle of Armor and the snow-capped Crown Tundra to Galar. On the Isle of Armor, Trainers can visit a new Pokémon battle dojo to work on their skills. By training in this dojo you will receive the legendary Pokémon Kubfu from Master Mustard. Training with Kubfu gives you permission to enter the Towers of Two Fists on the Isle of Armor. Once you pass the trials in one of the two towers, Kubfu will evolve into Urshifu. In addition to new garments and hairstyles, new backgrounds, effects and frames are also being added for league cards. The first part of the Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield Expansion Pass, The Isle of Armor, will be released in late June. In the future, we’ll provide more information on the Crown Tundra, the second part of the Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield Expansion Pass. The Expansion Pass gives access to the Isle of Armor and the Crown Tundra as soon as they are released and is available from Nintendo eShop for € 29.99.
- BRAVELY DEFAULT II: In this sequel to the original BRAVELY DEFAULT, the four new Heroes of Light embark on a grand and glorious adventure as they are guided by the elemental crystals. Like the first game, BRAVELY DEFAULT II features a combat system that emphasizes strategy. Players must decide when to attack (Brave) or wait for the right moment to strike (Default). With beautiful places to visit and new jobs to take on and combine, Nintendo Switch has yet another epic RPG richer thanks to BRAVELY DEFAULT II. You can download a demo of the game today.
- A wealth of 2K games: Several games from publisher 2K are coming to Nintendo Switch on May 29, including sci-fi classic XCOM 2 Collection – which includes XCOM 2, 4 DLC packs and the War of the Chosen expansion – as well as Borderlands Legendary Collection, containing the original Borderlands, Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. 2K is also bringing the acclaimed BioShock series to Nintendo Switch, with BioShock Remastered, BioShock 2 Remastered and BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition, as well as BioShock: The Collection, bundling all three games in one package.
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: The first fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fighters Pass Vol. 2 is from the Nintendo Switch game ARMS! The fighter will be announced and released in June.
- 51 Worldwide Games: Four in a Row, Mankala, Race Track, Sliding Puzzle and Poker… that’s just a selection of 51 games from around the world bundled into 51 Worldwide Games. Some games can be played with others, including options to play locally or online with up to four players. 51 Worldwide Games will be released for Nintendo Switch on June 5th. The game can be ordered from today. If you order the game in advance, you will receive Gold Points worth 5% of the amount paid.
- Burnout Paradise Remastered: 10 years after its original release, the fast-paced racing game is back as a remastered version. Speed through the streets, perform spectacular stunts and leave a trail of automobile destruction when Burnout Paradise Remastered comes to Nintendo Switch in 2020.
- Fuser: Play as a DJ in this rhythm game from Harmonix, the makers of Rock Band. Fuser will be released for Nintendo Switch this fall.
- King’s Bounty II: Since 1990, the King’s Bounty series has influenced the evolution of Western RPGs. With this sequel, the series is back with a fresh style and new approach. In King’s Bounty II, the graphics are more realistic, the choices you make as a player are more decisive and there is a new system for character development. King’s Bounty II will be released for Nintendo Switch in winter 2020.
- Ninjala: Up to eight players compete in this free-to-play game to earn points and take victory. Players can dash through levels as ninjas, disguise themselves and use a variety of weapons such as hammers, katanas and yo-yos. Show that you are the best in free-for-all battles or team up in four-on-four matches. Ninjala sneaks to the Nintendo Switch on May 27.
- Catherine: Full Body: The unique puzzle adventure game comes to Nintendo Switch as Catherine: Full Body, a remake of the original game. Climb a block tower and dive into an emotional, intense and seductive story when Catherine: Full Body launches for Nintendo Switch on July 7.
- Star Wars Episode I: Racer: Step into a pod racer and take first place in Star Wars Episode I: Racer, coming soon for Nintendo Switch.
More games are coming to Nintendo Switch in the coming months, including Saints Row IV: Re-Elected (March 27), Trials of Mana (April 24), The Elder Scrolls: Blades (Spring 2020), Minecraft Dungeons (Spring 2020) ), Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus (May), MR. DRILLER DrillLand (June 25), The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III (June 30) and Vigor (Fall 2020).
There are so many great games available for Nintendo Switch, so the Nintendo eShop wish list can be a great way to keep track of all the games you want to play. To make it even easier for you, you can now add games to your Nintendo Switch wish list via the official Nintendo website.
New Nintendo Direct Mini showcases huge amount of Nintendo Switch games for 2020, including Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, BRAVELY DEFAULT II, BioShock: The Collection and more.