You will have noticed, CD Project Red remains very silent about Cyberpunk 2077 about which we know practically nothing. Faced with this silence, some worry that this lack of communication reflects concerns in development. So is there anything to worry about? No !
Through a press release issued by the Polish studio, the members of the team wanted to clarify things on this subject. Concerning departures, and according to rumors on the web, it seems that working conditions are not optimal. To that, Marcin Iwi?ski And Adam Badowski wanted to remind that there were over 200 developers when The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt was released, double the number before, and growing. Even now, CD Project Red recruits tirelessly.
The departures mentioned would rather be attributable to the requirements that the studio asks for its productions. The society does everything to make employees feel good, but some simply cannot acclimatize, and cope with the performance necessary to bring the colossal projects of the Poles to life. For CD Project Redyou have to reinvent yourself each time, innovate, believe in it and dedicate yourself to succeed.
As for Cyberpunk 2077, here’s what was said:
Cyberpunk 2077 is progressing as we planned, but we’re taking our time – in this case, silence is the price of making a great game. As always, we thank you for your commitment. This shows us that the hours invested are worth it.
- The nine best anime series you can watch on Netflix
- Immortals of Aveum: EA’s most important shooter this year has a sensational 45% discount on Amazon Mexico
- Urbaser strikes down the leadership of its Environment area after a million-dollar fraud with recycled oil
- CVC, Beka Finance or Fiera Capital: the large investment funds become strong in olive oil
- The legendary weapons in Lies of P are brutal, but getting them is not easy and we must pay a high price for each one
- It is the best edition to immerse yourself fully in the world of Assassin’s Creed, with three games in one, and you have it in its entirety on PS Plus
- They are impersonating the website of this popular password manager to spread malware that steals confidential information
- It’s over, Fall Guys is destined to die. Epic Games’ nearly 1,000 layoffs have affected many Mediatonic developers
- All the ‘Predator’ movies ranked from worst to best
- Thanks for the memories!: this is the emotional farewell video for FIFA that every football fan should see, before playing EA Sports FC 24
- Nintendo Switch Lite continues to drop in price in Mexico: it costs less than 3,000 pesos and it is impossible not to want to buy it
- China completes its masterstroke against the US: in August “zero” exports of gallium and germanium were recorded
- It’s one of the best open world games and now you can get it for half price for a limited time for PlayStation: Ghost of Tsushima
- Microsoft announces that it will block the trick that allowed you to activate Windows 11 and 10 with keys from old versions of the operating system
- Disney+ follows in the footsteps of Netflix and will not allow sharing the account with people who do not live in the same house: if you want to watch Marvel and Star Wars content, get your own account
- EA Sports FC 24 is closer and free with this Xbox Series X pack at the lowest price
- Who is Hiroki Totoki? Career of the next president of PlayStation and replacement for Jim Ryan
- Skyrim or Fallout will fall short, Bethesda acknowledges that Starfield was “intentionally developed to be played for a long time”
- The Deluxe edition of Final Fantasy VII Rebirth is again available on Amazon Mexico, and you can reserve it without paying a single peso
- Resellers turn Pokémon exhibition at the Van Gogh Museum into terrifying chaos: on eBay the special Pikachu card already costs up to $1,500