CD Projekt Red has officially released update 2.0 for Cyberpunk 2077, as well as the game’s patch notes. The new patch is available now on all consoles.
CDPR originally published Cyberpunk 2077 in 2020. Reviewers criticized the game at launch for its unfinished and broken state. However, update 2.0 and the next Phantom Freedom expansion promise to finally deliver on the game’s original promise. More information on update 2.0 can be found below.
Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 Release Notes
Update 2.0 patch notes Cyberpunk 2077 are available on the official CDPR website. Here are some of the key highlights:
- The NCPD will pursue you when you commit a crime, whether on foot or in a vehicle.
- The types of units pursued and their behavior will depend on your NCPD research level. These pursuits can include various NCPD vehicles, roadblocks, and MaxTacs charging ahead with AVs.
- The NCPD will now be present in the world, actively patrolling the streets of Night City. Officers working at crime scenes will now also engage in chases.
- You can now hear NCPD radio chats via radio.
- Added the ability to engage in combat while driving a vehicle from a first or third person perspective. While driving you can use pistols, submachine guns and health items. Some vehicles are equipped with mounted weapons. Hand-to-hand combat is possible on motorcycles.
- Various improvements to enemy netrunner AI.
- Improved NPC reactions to grenades and their use.
- Improved the reaction time of NPCs when flanked.
- Added perks to expand networking capabilities. For example, a new Overclock mode lets you download quickhacks while consuming health if you don’t have enough RAM. You can also gain the ability to queue multiple quickhacks on a single enemy.
- Health items and grenades now have a limited number of charges that recharge over time after being used.
- Stamina is no longer depleted outside of combat for actions like sprinting, sliding, and jumping. Stamina is depleted when shooting ranged weapons or attacking with melee weapons. The stamina cost varies depending on the weapon.
- Complete review of benefits
- The previous skills have been merged into five new ones: Headhunter, Netrunner, Shinobi, Solo, Engineer.
- Revamped Cyberware
- New weapons.
- Vehicles can now be purchased through an Autofixer store on the map.
- User interface improvements
- And more.
Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 is now available on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC. Phantom Freedom will be released on September 26. Check out our official review of the expansion here.
Upcoming Cyberpunk 2077 #2.01 Patch Notes: Corrupted…
Cyberpunk 2077 the very big PS5 and Xbox Series X/S patch is available!
Cyberpunk 2077: Patch 1.2 is available
Cyberpunk 2077: Patch 1.1 is available
Death Stranding: Cyberpunk 2077 content available with patch 1.05
Cyberpunk 2077 voiceovers will be available via patch
Cyberpunk 2077: the GOG version available on Geforce Now
Cyberpunk Edgerunners, the anime inspired by Cyberpunk 2077 finally shows up
Cyberpunk 2077 talks about how to approach the cyberpunk genre and quests
Cyberpunk 2020 creator praises CD Projekt RED and Cyberpunk 2077
Cyberpunk 2077: PS5 and Xbox Series Patch Doesn’t Deliver on 4K Promises
Cyberpunk 2077: PS5 and Xbox Series patch already out?
Cyberpunk 2077: Free PS5 and Xbox Series patch pushed back?
Cyberpunk 2077: a big 1.3 patch and a rather light free DLC pack
“Digital Foundry” analyzed Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.2
PS4 patch: Sony fixes Cyberpunk 2077 disc playback issue
CyberPunk 2077: A patch (PC) for the pleasure of the eyes
Cyberpunk 2077: patch 1.2 is postponed following the cyber attack
Cyberpunk 2077: Patch 1.11 Fixes Main Quest Bug
Cyberpunk 2077: patch 1.1 is here with… its new bugs
Refusal of 49.3, dissolution… Before examining the immigration law, the executive puts maximum pressure on LR
on the Eastern Front, the situation is “difficult”, recognizes the commander of the Ukrainian ground troops
Refusal to comply in Chelles: the driver of the scooter, aged 17, died in hospital – BFM Paris Ile-de-France
Amateur rugby: Vic-en-Bigorre beats Juillan at the post (13 to 12)
The Black Experience in the City of Lights
Israel-Hamas war: chances of ceasefire in Gaza diminishing, says Qatar
OL finally win at home, against Toulouse, but remain last in Ligue 1
Bergen, a gingerbread town
Gérald Darmanin announces the dissolution of Academia Christiana, a traditionalist Catholic movement
In the United States, the health insurer Cigna decides not to merge with Humana
a shepherd discovers five dead sheep after a wolf attack in Collobrières
Israeli-Palestinian War: Fighting Intensifies in Gaza as Tensions Rise on Lebanese Border
Mia Schem, former Hamas hostage, gets a message of hope tattooed on her forearm
Kimetsu no Yaiba Hashira Training Arc Begins in Spring 2024
600,000 euros worth of jewelry stolen from a store in the 8th arrondissement
What happens when you show up to Paris Fashion Week uninvited and fully dressed?
Amateur rugby – Regional 1: ‘With the heart!’ Racing Montauban faces Montech in a close derby until the end!
My Hero Academia Season 7 will premiere in Spring 2024
Compulsory composting in all homes on January 1, under penalty of a fine? It’s wrong
Barbara Olivier-Zandronis removed from RCI after an interview with the president of the RN
Source : ainfohor