Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory will have a new combat system, the “Domination Battle” as revealed in the latest issue of Weekly Jump.
The fights Domination are team-based games in which players must fight for control of cyberspace. The area is divided into squares and each of them is colored according to the team passing through it. By coming into contact with the enemy, a fight begins and a victory will allow you to conquer an enemy zone.
The magazine also reveals two new characters:
- Ryuuji Mishima is the leader of a group of hackers named “Hudie.” He saves the hero and invites him to join his team. Her Digimon East Cyberdramon.
- Arata Sanada is the former leader of the group of hackers “Jude.” He’s cool in every way, but he also has a childish side. Her Digimon East Kurisarimon.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory will be released on PlayStation 4 And PS Vita in 2017 in Japan, and in early 2018 in North America and Europe.
- Xiaomi has its new tablet on sale on eBay: with this coupon you can get it cheaper than ever
- With a score of 4.7 stars, this is the WiFi router best rated by buyers on Amazon
- Game Pass Core: what it is and what the new Xbox Game Pass subscription offers
- The future of Minecraft naked and with controversy included. The presentation of update 1.21 already has a date and time
- “See where a human doesn’t.” ChatGPT saves a child after 17 doctors failed to make a correct diagnosis
- ‘One Piece’ producers reveal how long it would take to adapt Eiichiro Oda’s entire manga if Netflix doesn’t snip ahead of time
- The creators of Baldur’s Gate 3 do not rest and reveal the date of their next major update
- This POCO mobile is a beast and now you can get it with a 200 euro discount
- The irony of NBA 2K24 is that by missing out on women’s basketball, it has achieved a better MyCareer mode than the one everyone plays
- Netflix has not confirmed the second season of ‘One Piece’, but its producers already know how many they want to make: 12
- Bethesda has listened to PC gamers. Starfield promises improvements soon and ensures the arrival of NVIDIA’s DLSS
- External water cooling for your PC and authentic machines at the Medion Iberia Erazer Conference
- The first major update of Android 14 comes to the Pixel in beta. Meanwhile, the stable version waits impatiently
- Back to Apple’s new cables: understanding the fast charging of the new iPhone 15
- Android Auto is also a drive-in cinema: Amazon Prime Video, a new browser and more news arrive
- Horizon Forbidden West Complete Edition is coming to PC according to a very reliable leak
- A famous American streamer mistakenly leaks the huge profits he has made on Twitch in just one week
- Season 3 of ‘The Morning Show’ is the best so far: the Apple series is still a luxury soap opera but it doesn’t always know where to put the focus
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Reveals First Look at Classic Maps and In-Match Mobility
- Galactic leave at Respawn: the director of the two Star Wars Jedi leaves the studio and Electronic Arts