Gameloft’s Disney Dreamlight Valley takes flight, giving Disney enthusiasts a thriving life-simulation title all their own to sink endless hours into. With a robust set of game mechanics with a world filled with Disney characters, there’s so much to enjoy in its colorful and light-hearted world. With the game having launched on just about every major gaming platform, many gamers have wondered if you can take your save game progress with you between platforms. We have the answer to that and more by answering, “Does Disney Dreamlight Valley have cross-progression?” “.
Does Disney Dreamlight Valley have cross progression?
Developed and published by Gameloft, Disney Dreamlight Valley is launched thanks to the company’s long-standing prowess in mobile games. Gameloft from day one, allows players to take their saved Disney Dreamlight Valley progress wherever they want, giving players the ultimate gaming experience with this life simulation title. It’s a bit revolutionary. We’ve seen this sort of thing implemented in highly competitive titles like Call of Duty or Smite, but nothing quite like it in a casual game like this. The cross-progress feature is also incredibly easy to do.
Here’s what to do:
- Just start Disney Dreamlight Valley.
- Once you’re in the game’s main menu, move the selector to Cloud Save.
- Select Cloud Save to begin enabling cross-progress functionality.
- Simply enter your email and a password and click “register”.
- Once this happens, you will be emailed a code that you must enter on-screen in-game to verify your account.
- Once you have done this, your save can be synced across all platforms through which you play Disney Dreamlight Valley.
- All you need to do is log in to your Gameloft profile once per platform to take advantage of this feature.
This feature is not only important for your save profile but also for your rewards and gifts. Not logging in could cost access to some of your rewards and gifts across all platforms, so it’s best to log into the cloud before starting the game.
Additionally, Disney Dreamlight Valley often auto-saves, so whenever you quit the game on a game platform, the next time you start it, regardless of platform, the game will resume right where you left off. were arrested. This is a neat feature that really makes things easier for gamers who want to play this game often. For example, playing on the go via the Switch and then coming home to have a dynamic view of it on an Xbox Series X|S is a wonderful thing to exploit.
That’s all we can say about it!
Related: How to Increase Energy and Recover from Exhaustion in Disney Dreamlight Valley