Today I offer you a little exercise that will allow you to test your knowledge in the wonderful field of fishing.
• Read also: Let your lure curl for a few seconds
For each question, try to find the correct answers among the choices offered. You can then consult the solution at the bottom of the page, printed upside down.
1. I am one of the only fish that can swim backwards for a short distance. Is it crappie, eel, pike or striped bass?
2. For which species do you complete the recovery by performing a figure eight movement, near the boat? Is it for pike, shad, muskellunge or rainbow trout?
3. The greatest attraction in the world of all time is a decoration, or if you prefer, a commemoration to mark 90 years of the Les Thompson company. This one is installed in the city of Lacombe in Alberta. Is it 15, 25, 30 or 40 feet in length?
4. The name of the Sail stores comes from what acronym? Is it Imrico Army Surplus Limited, Surplus International Purchases Limited, Sports Amateurs International Limited or Sports Adepts International Limited?
5. Which of these woods was not used at the time to make fishing rods? Is it maple, hazel, pine or ash?
6. What acronym does the name Mepps derive from? Is it a precision fishing equipment manufacturer, a sport fishing equipment manufacturer, the best catfish fishing company or a sport fishing mega company?
7. Which of these sets of battery cycles for fishing is not common? Is it 21, 24, 27 or 31?
8. In general, in Quebec, it is permitted to use up to three hooks simultaneously. What is the maximum number of points a hook can have? Is it 2, 3, 9 or unlimited?
9. In a salmon river, during a period when fishing for this species is permitted, how many artificial flies with a maximum of two points can be used? Is it 1, 2, 3 or an unlimited quantity?
ten. The breeding season for several species will begin in a few weeks. Which of the following will appear most often in the spring? Are they brook trout, lake trout, landlocked salmon or rainbow trout?
11. The Salmonidae family includes species such as salmon, arctic char, grayling, whitefish and trout. Which is not part of this group of ray-finned fish? Are they arctic char, grayling, whitefish or are they all part of the salmonid family?
12. Quebec is divided into how many fishing zones? Is it 19, 25, 29 or 34?
1) eel, 2) muskellunge, 3) 40, 4) Imrico Army Surplus Limited, 5) maple, 6) Manufacture of precision gear for fishing, 7) 21, 8) an unlimited amount, 9) 1, ten) Rainbow trout, 11) they are all part of the Salmonidae family, 12) 29.
expert in Xbox Microsoft gaming. With a deep passion for gaming, I have accumulated over 30 years of experience across a wide range of genres. From first-person shooters to role-playing games, I've immersed myself in the virtual worlds and mastered the art of gaming. Alongside my gaming expertise, I have a strong professional background, having worked as a Googler and previously at OutSystems. I hold an MBA and have authored technology-related content since 2001. My goal is to share my knowledge and insights to help others make the most of their gaming experiences and navigate the ever-evolving world of technology.
the Spanish federation accuses Jenni Hermoso of “lies”