Foreign Minister Catherine Colonna made the announcement to mark the 15th anniversary of the creation of an LGBTQ group at the United Nations, at the start of the Annual General Assembly.
The 2 million euro fund will be used “by our embassies to support those who defend LGBTQ rights around the world on a daily basis, sometimes at the risk of their lives,” said Foreign Ministry spokesperson Anne-Claire. Legendre.
France last year became one of the few countries to appoint an ambassador dedicated to LGBTQ rights.
In the United States, President Joe Biden has identified LGBTQ rights as a major diplomatic priority, with his administration naming an envoy after taking office in 2021.
- I wasn’t expecting much from this open-world driving game, but I had a lot of fun. Analysis of The Crew Motorfest
- The new Xiaomi Portable Electric Air Compressor 2 is now at its minimum price on Amazon: if you hurry you can get it with a 23% discount
- The WiFi network may fail and the router may not be responsible. These lights and lamps may be responsible
- “I’m theoretically sick of Marvel.” Woody Allen does not disappoint when answering the same question that has been asked of all the filmmakers of his generation
- WhatsApp for iPad is just around the corner: it can now be downloaded in beta
- This 1830 book is the closest our great-grandparents came to virtual reality
- iPhone sleep mode comes to your Android mobile with this application
- Toyota is already preparing batteries with more than 1,200 km of autonomy
- Green light for Imserso trips: they can begin at the end of October after the resources are rejected
- Twitter (or X) will no longer be free according to Elon Musk. Believe it is the best solution to eliminate bots
- The Xbox Series X has a redesign prepared for 2024. There will also be a surprise with its new controller
- Avatel reinforces its television offer with two new features that boost it compared to other cheap alternatives
- It’s been a while since I’ve been so excited about cooperative multiplayer and We Were Here Expeditions: The FriendShip is worth framing
- GTA 6: 49 seconds of leaked gameplay shows the main characters, the graphics and a very striking feature for players
- “iPhone 15 will be the best video game console,” promises Apple: the apple brand does not beat around the bush and puts conventional consoles in check
- “It’s a racist stereotype”: Pokémon opened its offices in Mexico and US players were offended by the decoration with Ludicolo
- This AI shows what the Boku no Hero Academia characters would be like in the flesh, but the results are amazing
- Unity will not leave aside charging policies against indie developers: these are the changes they will make, according to leaks
- “That’s too much”: this brutal Mortal Kombat fatality was almost left out because its creator considered it too violent
- Dragon Ball: this is the most powerful power in the entire series that even surpasses the Hakai of the gods of destruction