Sekai Project announced a visual novel developed by 122pxshoel HAPPY SAINT SHEOL will launch in Q4 2023. The visual novel will be available on PC via Steam, and a progress update was shared at Anime Expo 2023.
HAPPY SAINT SHEOL is currently in the editing phase according to Sekai Project. The game will aim for release by the end of this year, and a free demo will be available sometime in Q3 2023 for PC via Steam. A Steam page will be online soon, and the official Sekai Project page for HAPPY SAINT SHEOL will receive an update with the latest information. The next version will support English and Traditional Chinese subtitles.
Here is an overview of HAPPY SAINT SHEOLCourtesy of Sekai Project:
HAPPY SAINT SHEOL Comes on Steam
This is the story of a group of very ordinary girls.
Two thousand years ago, the Pestis disaster swept across the land, corrupting all living beings and making life on earth difficult. For those who still wish to live on this dead land, a temple has been established. He was known as Saint Sheol of the Underworld.
With the help of a distant relative, I moved to the capital where I dreamed of living and started working as a trainee priest in Saint Sheol.
Every day I endured pain and suffering in this unknown country. One particular day, when I was really in dire straits, an angel appeared to me in my dreams. “Don’t worry,” she whispered softly. It was truly a vision that seemed impossible. I knew the face of this angel.
Before the impending disaster stood 6 girls. In the deepest corner of the temple were fear, miracles, love…and lust.
Having touched the darkest darkness the world has ever known, we must now face the dazzling light.
So I ask this question.
Whose wings did I see that day?
- The data that questions German energy independence from Russia
- It came to League of Legends to improve team play, but it is used to wish death on a teammate. Riot Games eliminates its most controversial ‘ping’ after just a few months
- AMLO maintains his position as the most famous streamer in Spanish: the president of Mexico surpasses Illojuan, Spreen and Xocas and shows it off in La Mañanera
- What is the origin of Creepers, the most popular creatures in the history of Minecraft
- Japan has fully entered the race to manufacture a methane space rocket: these are its plans
- Amazon Mexico already has the extraordinary collection of Pokémon Trading Card Game Classic on pre-sale and you can pay it for up to 6 MSI
- The inspiration behind ‘IT’, how Stephen King created Pennywise and wrote the great American horror novel
- 3,000 electric cars charged in one day: China’s new megastation offers clues to the future
- Anime fall season 2023: Spy X Family, Shingeki no Kyojin, Tate no Yuusha… Everything you need to know about the most anticipated fall premieres
- Before the new Wolfenstein, this game made me realize that the developers at MachineGames are geniuses. The Darkness
- So you can get this Elite Trainer Box Pokémon TCG with an impressive discount that leaves its price at less than 700 pesos
- This excellent Korean superhero series is sweeping Disney+, becoming its ‘Squid Game’
- The science fiction movie that made you chew your mind for years with one scene. Now you can see it understanding its ending on HBO Max: Origin
- RazerCon 2023 summary and announcements with the imminent Huntsman keyboards and its innovative switch
- In this colorful roguelike you will have to escape from purgatory trying to make a hole in one: Cursed to Golf awaits you on PS Plus
- You may not remember, but GTA has a subscription service. Now Rockstar wants to give it a boost by giving all its members the Definitive Edition games
- iOS 17 makes it a little easier to play Spotify content on your HomePods
- The second generation of the Chosen Children arrive in Spain: Digimon Adventure 02: The Beginning will land in our country this year
- Forget about looking for a place to charge your phone: take a 10,000 mAh Redmi Power Bank for the price of going to the cinema
- The president of Iberdrola, Sánchez Galán, joins the UNICEF Global Council of Leaders