During the night from Monday to Tuesday, we shared with you a teaser from Ninja Theory for their title Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice.
The small team did not lie and shared two important details: the release date and the relatively low selling price. As a reminder, the game is an independent project but which has the ambitions of a AAA, all things considered. Unlike the industry’s behemoths, Hellblade is only developed by 20 people.
During the trailer, Dominic Matthews explains that since their baby is “half of a AAA,” it will cost half as much. Indeed, Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice will be sold for €29.99 digitally on PS4 and PC. So there won’t be a physical version, which is also the other reason why the price is so low.
We are happy to announce the release date of Hellblade, after spending 3 years independently developing it. The goal behind Hellblade is to energize the space that there can be between an indie title and a AAA, where games can be creatively rich, while still having the polished quality of an AAA. With a lifespan and a price halved compared to an AAA of the same type, we believe Hellblade will deliver an AAA quality experience at a fair price.
Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice will be available on August 8, 2017 on PS4 and PC.
- The election of the ‘two’ of the Bundesbank for the European banking supervisor gives Calviño the presidency of the EIB
- Steam rewards the most loyal users: old accounts will receive a 20th anniversary gift
- A new Nintendo Direct will air tomorrow focused on Nintendo Switch games for Winter 2023
- This microSD card costs only 35 euros and will help you forget about space problems on your Steam Deck once and for all.
- Two hidden settings on your Android with which you will save battery and mobile data
- Google will make antivirus on Android obsolete with Play Protect: it will analyze every APK file you upload to your mobile
- Nintendo Direct September 2023 officially confirmed: 40 minutes of surprises on the way to Nintendo Switch that no fan will want to miss
- Government and Generalitat of Catalonia clash over which index to apply in areas with stressed rents
- 11 great deals on PS4 and PS5 games in the PS Store, with discounts of up to 75% on more than 2,000 titles
- “Estamos convencidos de que puede interesar fuera de la ciudad”: Renault nos cuenta sus planes para el coche eléctrico barato
- The curious shape of the Xiaomi car trunk: Is it a sedan or the case for your headphones?
- “I would have loved to do Transporter 4.” Jason Statham explains the real reason why he left the saga that made him famous as an action hero
- One of the most unfair failures of the year at the box office can be seen very soon on SkyShowtime. Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves release date
- A Pulitzer Prize winner accuses ChatGPT and LLaMa of violating his copyright by extracting content from “ghost libraries”
- LG introduces a 118-inch TV that costs $237,000 and, surprisingly, it’s a bargain
- More games on Xbox Game Pass Core! It hasn’t been released yet, but Microsoft’s new service surprises by adding more titles than promised
- Amazon has the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 on sale and now it comes with a charger and a free Smart TV
- ‘The Fist of the North Star’ turns 40 and comes with a new anime under its (muscular) arm: first image of the remake with Ken ready to distribute
- The second Film Festival of 2023 already has dates, and brings under its arm an important novelty compared to previous editions
- After 120 years of growth, a Japanese bamboo has just bloomed. And that is a problem