When the release is scheduled for November 23 on 3DS, Pokémon Sun And Pokémon Moon will be equipped with new features, and will expand their bestiary for experienced hunters.
As for your companions to catch, you will find:
- Sovkipou (insect/water) that can escape or swap places when its life is below 50%
- Croquine (plant)
- Garland (fairy) will intoxicate people with its smell, to help them and help the Pokémon in hospitals and centers
- Bourrinos (ground) which will see its defense take a level during an attack
- Chelors (normal/combat), he will be able to lift things before crushing them
- Mimiqui (spectrum/fairy), he will be able to absorb an attack without being worried by a drop in his life points, but this option is limited to one use
Thanks to the Friendly Tournament, which will arrive on the Pokémon Global Link website, you will be free to develop and configure your tournaments from A to Z, either online or live with other nearby players. In this second case, you will need to scan a QR code in order to join the competition.
In addition, Ultimate Training will delight people frustrated at not being able to evolve beyond level 100. Indeed, with this addition, the individual stats of your Pokémon can be increased.