Exciting news to all! Some upcoming Honkai Star Rail Limited character banners have been leaked and revealed, and we can decide who will join our team in the near future. Here’s everything we know so far about these characters.
In Honkai Star Rail, you can choose between several free 4-star characters and build a fantastic team to progress through the story. However, if you’ve been playing for a while, you’ll collect a fair amount of Stellar Jades as quest rewards or when upgrading your roster. You can use these Star Jades to wish on the warp banner and have the chance to get a 5 star character limited.
If you want to know more about the different Warp Banners, you can check out our guides right here!
Honkai Star Rail: Warp Banners Explained
Honkai: Star Rail Light Cone Guide | The Best Light Cones and How They Work
Honkai Star Rail: Upcoming Characters
The currently active limited banner includes Dan Heng IT! The reincarnation of the former Imbibitor Lunae is a well-known member of the Astral Express and now his horns are beginning to pierce again. Dan Heng IL is one of the most story-relevant characters the game has to offer and his gampaly kit also seems to be just awesome.
Dan HengIL is a 5 Star Character, who follows the path of The destruction and offers Imaginary damage. Its banner is available right after the version 1.3 update and ends on September 20, 2023.
Honkai Star Rail: Dan Heng IL – Best Build, Light Cones and Team Comps
If you weren’t lucky enough to get 5 stars on the limited banner this time around, you should consider save your Star Jades for future banners. You won’t regret it because many exciting characters are waiting for us. The following Banner 1.4 will feature Jingliu and Topaz!
There is even new leaks involving the Trailblazer itself. Most of you know by now the main protagonist has several paths that you can freely choose from. Currently, the Trailblazer has two different forms: Physical – Destruction and Fire – Preservation. A new leak has surfaced which claimed Trailblazer will get an Imaginary path – Harmony.
Honkai Star Rail Tier List: Best Characters
In the Leaked Character Section you will probably find an overview of the capabilities coming soon Imaginary Trailblazerthe path chosen and some other details!
Note that Honkai Star Rail follows the same update pattern as Genshin Impact.
THE The ongoing first half of Patch 1.3 features Dan Heng IL and go ends September 20. Afterwards, phase two of version 1.3 already waiting around the corner, with Fu Xuan, from September 21.
Next up is Banner 1.3!
Dan Heng – Lunae Imbiber (Dan Heng IL)
Used to be just a leak, but now officially confirmed is the character Lunae Imbiber. Below is everything we know about this mysterious Azure Dragon Legacy Bearer.
- 5 stars
- Imagination / DESTRUCTION
Another And Heng? Well yes, in a way at least! However, in this version, Dan Heng is no longer either a wind or a character from “The Hunt”. His 5-star appearance is even more elegant than the Dan Heng we know so far.
- You can either collect them or use them properly as tarot cards.
For Hoyoverse, it’s not uncommon to reuse a character again in different ways. People who played Honkai Impact 3rd know what I’m talking about, since there were also multiple “Battlesuits” of the same character.
And Heng is the true identity of Light Clan Holderand his power is a holdover from his previous life as “Imbiber Lunae King”.
Dan Heng IL will be on the Banner 1.3 in the first half.
And overview of Heng abilities
- Offers X% by Dan These Imbibitor Lunae’s ATK as imaginary DMG to a target enemy.
/ Instant shine
- Launches a 3-step attack, inflicting imaginary DMG equivalent to X% by Dan These Imbibitor Lunae’s ATK to the designated enemy. Casting this skill requires 1 skill point.
/ Celestial Shade Arrow
- Carried out 2 attackstreating Imaginary DMG equal to X% by Dan These Imbibitor Lunae’s ATK. In addition, imaginary DMG equal to X% by Dan These Imbibitor Lunae’s ATK is distributed to adjacent targets.
/ Panna’s Shard Leap
- Carried out 2 attackstreating imaginary DMG equal to that of Dan Heng Imbibitor Lunae ATK.
- At the same time, make 4 attacks that inflict imaginary DMG equal to X% by Dan These Imbibitor Lunae’s ATK on adjacent targets. Subsidies “Roar” Effect.
/ Without restraint
- Basic ATK DAMAGE is reinforced. Basic ATK DAMAGE can be reinforced up to 3 times in a row.
- Casting this skill consumes skill points and is not considered skill use.
/ Cleaning up the world
- Offers high imaginary DMG to a single enemy and Minor DMG has adjacent enemies to that.
- Subsidies X stacks of “inverted ladder” for Dan Heng Imbibitor Lunae.
/ Righteous Heart
- After Dan Heng Imbibitor Lunae launches an attack, the DMG it deals will be increased by X%.
- This effect can stack up to x timesand lasts until the end of the turn.
/ From the abyss to the sky
- After using the technique of Dan Heng Imbibitor Lunae, he receive X stacks of Inverted Ladder at the start of the next battle.
Dan Heng IL’s Light Cone is called “A light brighter than the sun” and this increases the number of carriers X% CRIT Rate. Each time the wearer casts a basic ATK, they gain 1 stack of “The Song of the Dragon”. Each stack will increase the wearer’s ATK by X% and regeneration by X%.
HoYoverse officially announced his entry as a playable character. Fu Xuan also said comedian Sarah Wiedenheft. She also voiced Power from Chainsaw Man, Faye Jaeger from Attack on Titan or Asako Hague from Fire Force.
- 5 stars
- Quantum / PRESERVATION
Fu Xuan will be the next character on this list. It will be available in the second half of banner 1.3. Fu Xuan is very confident in what she does and is convinced that she will always find the right solution. Thanks to her ability, she can predict future events, which seems pretty OP to me in a turn-based game!
Overview of Fu Xuan’s Abilities
- Offers X% of Fu Xuan’s ATK as Quantum DMG to a target enemy.
- Using his skill activates the “Poor Eyesight Training” effect.
→ When all party members are alive, the damage received by all allies will be reduced by X%. (max 4 allies) X% of all Shame taken by party members other than Fu Xuan will be mitigated by she. (three rounds)
→ When Fu Xuan takes damage while Poor eyesight training is active, it will gain 1 stack of (). I am stuck () increases Fu Xuan’s maximum HP by X%. Stacks up to X times. (two towers)
- Offers X% of Fu Xuan’s ATK as Quantum DMG to all enemies.
- Additional offers Quantum DMG equal to X% of Fu Xuan’s Max HP.
- Reset the number of times Fu Xuan’s skill was triggered.
- Grant it “Avoiding Misfortune” effect on all party members.
→ Reduced all DMG taken by X%.
- Fu Xuan won a DMG bonus based on the amount of HP she lost. Forever X% from her Max HP she lost, her DMG increases by X%.
- When Fu Xuan’s current HP is less than or equal to X% from her Max HPshe goes find VPs by exchange the percentage of her Max HP lost with her Current VPs.
Players from Genshin Impact or Tower of Fantasy can recognize Lynx English voice actor. Risa may lends her voice to the youngest daughter of the Laundau family. She also gave Sangonomiya Kokomi de Genshin Impactpious mermaid Fire Emblem Heroes and Annabella, Alyss and Gnonno from Tower of Fantasy his voice.
- 4 stars
- Quantum / ABUNDANCE
Lynx is the youngest daughter of the Landau family and a snow explorer from Belobog Horizonte. She prefers to go on a solo mission and has a rather calm personality. The Lynx rather avoids any unnecessary conversation with others and lacks motivation from time to time. She is also a healer and support character and one good addition in addition to the other 4* healer character Natasha.
Overview of Lynx Abilities
- Quantum DMG Offers equal to a percentage of Lynx’s Max HP single target
- This skill removes a negative effect of a designated ally and restore their health an amount equal to a percentage of Lynx’s Max HP plus a fixed amount.
- This ultimate skill removes a negative effect from all allies And immediately restores their health of an amount equal to percentage of Lynx’s max HP plus a fixed amount. He Also restores the same amount of health to all allies at the start of each turn for 1 turn.
- This talent allows Lynx to restore energy when removing a negative effect of an ally.
- This technique immediately restores the health of all allies an amount equal to a percentage of Lynx’s maximum HP.
Last but not least, the 1.4 range:
Jingliu is a former sword master of the Cloud Knights and belongs to Xianzhou. Jing Yuan was her protege until she was corrupted by Mara. Her student defeated her and now it looks like she’s ready for a comeback!
Overview of Jingliu’s Abilities
- Offers Ice damage to an enemy and wins 2 stacks of New Moon.
- Offers Ice damage to an enemy as well as to those around him. Consumes 2 stacks of Moonlight.
- If Jingliu is in a Transcendence State, gain 2 charges of Moonlight after each attack. Otherwise, win 2 stacks of New Moon instead.
- Inflicts ice DMG on an enemy and surrounding enemies.
- When Jingliu has 4 stacks of New MoonShe step into Transcendence state and sacrifices his own and that of his teammates HP to increase its ATK.
- In the state of Transcendence, The New Moon turns into Moonlight and Jingliu learns the new skill, Moonlit River.
- At the start of a battle, Jingliu Gain 2 charges of New Moon.
Jingliu light cone is called “This body is a sword” and increases the carrier X% skill damage. When the wearer uses their Ultimate, immediately restores X Energy and increase that of the wearer X% CRIT DMG.
We don’t know much Topaz however, currently she can be found on a 4 Star Light Cone Already! She will be present in Honkai Star Rail version 1.4. Unfortunately we don’t know if she will be in the premiere…