The release of Mass Effect: Andromeda is fast approaching and, as was the case with Dragon Age: Inquisition, BioWare intensifies the promotion of the game through various media and by revealing new information.
Thus, today we learn that the new opus of the franchise takes place in a single stellar cluster entitled Heleus. But the most interesting thing is that according to if you play as a man or a woman, you will have different dialogues, beyond romances. Sara and Scott will therefore each have a different background, the goal being not to make exact clones but of a different ___.
And since we were talking about Ryder’s love affairs, your character can have romantic relationships with an unspecified number of characters, which are not limited to members of your team, a bit like the Inquisitor’s advisors in Dragon Age : Inquisition.
Like any current RPG, you can do several New Game+ with the same character, with the difficulty and level of enemies increasing with each one, based on your level. Your Ryder and his teammates will be able to level up until they have no more skill points to spend, knowing that your allies will gain experience even if they do not accompany you on missions.
As a reminder, Mass Effect: Andromeda will be released on March 23 on PS4, Xbox One and PC. We let you watch the latest video of the briefing of theAndromeda Initiative :
Prince Albert of Monaco is dating 8-year-old twins Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella, while their mother Charlene remains in South Africa after insisting she is “serene and happy” in her marriage.
- Marvel’s Avengers is about to disappear forever, but you can still take advantage of this crazy offer
- There is a Mexican science fiction Metal Gear that just came out on Steam and it rocks with 91% positive reviews. Check out No Sun to Worship
- If you are going to buy Bluetooth headphones for your mobile this Prime Day, these are the five models that we recommend
- Almost no one calls 1004 anymore and Telefónica has noticed. That is why it has decided to completely outsource its customer service.
- They are using AI to strip underage girls and spread them. The Police are already investigating it in Almendralejo
- I was hesitant to buy them, but I no longer know how to play anything on my Xbox Series X without these wireless headphones
- Epic’s new free game seemed silly, but it was a surprise and I felt like a real hero… answering the phone
- You won’t be able to load a game in Final Fantasy VII Rebirth of the Remake, but Square Enix will give away rewards
- Elon Musk gives in and will negotiate with Twitter employees fired after more than 2,200 lawsuits
- Xiaomi’s next great smartwatch appears fully leaked, even with prices: this will be the Xiaomi Watch 2 Pro
- PayDay 3 listens to its community and eliminates one of its most controversial components; Denuvo is left out
- Unity begins to backtrack: there will be changes “in a couple of days” to its plan to charge for engine use
- At Constellation they are stupid and they want me to work for free, so I go on a tourist trip to the Moon and it’s all over the place. My journey through Starfield continues
- Today on TV: the amazing science fiction film that features one of the most charismatic action heroes in the history of cinema
- At this price, it is one of the best processors to play while spending little: Get this AMD Ryzen cheaper than ever
- The transition to USB-C will continue with these three essential Mac accessories, according to Gurman
- Mortal Kombat 1’s animations and fatalities are capped at 30 FPS, but a modder has released them with an unofficial patch
- Payday 3 says goodbye to Denuvo: its creators retract at the last minute and will eliminate the controversial anti-piracy system
- The famous stairs scene in John Wick 4 has a hidden meaning based on Greek mythology
- The iPhone 12 radiation problem now has a solution: a simple software update