This Friday, March 3, 2017 marks the release of Nintendo’s brand new console: the Switch. But it also suggests the arrival of the long-awaited The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild the game test of which is available here. Different collectors were announced in mid-January and today we offer you the unboxing of the French limited edition.
It must be admitted, the box is quite imposing at first glance since it measures more than 30 cm. It is practically the size of the console box placed vertically. It is decorated on the different sides, with Link’s back staring at the horizon, thus recalling the open world side of the title. We can notice that our hero is right-handed here whereas the WiiU version of Twilight Princess, based on the GameCube version, corrected the situation by offering us a left-handed Link.
Once the lid is opened, we find ourselves on the upper level a cd presenting a selection of some pieces from the original soundtrack. Just below is the Grail, i.e. the game that we have been waiting for so long.
The bottom layer contains the final content, a white box decorated with the title logo. Two sides feature the Western logo, the other two the one used in Japan. Inside, we are promised “the Legendary Sword of the Renaissance”also known as the Master Sword, Link’s famous sword.
Packaged in polystyrene, it is definitely there. This figurine measures approximately 25 cm. The base is quite heavy. However, the sword and the flower that accompanies it are made of plastic. During the unboxing carried out by Aonuma, he told us that we had to play the game to understand the aspect of this emblematic weapon.
However, this collector’s edition is less extensive than what was offered across the Atlantic (the master edition), or than our Japanese friends who obtained, for example, an amiibo.
- “We heard you”: Unity apologizes for its new charging policy that no one approved and promises adjustments that will result in better reception
- After revealing the power of Nintendo Switch 2, some emails remind that Call of Duty owners do not want to miss the new generation of the Japanese
- This SSD is worth almost 400 euros and yet it seems like an incredible price to me for two reasons: what it offers, and (importantly) how long it lasts.
- The iPhone 15 can connect to external displays via USB-C: this is what it is capable of doing on them
- “What am I going to fight against, arthritis?” Rambo’s uncertain future
- Problems with your WiFi can come from the most unexpected: these are the things that create the most interference
- The button on your Xiaomi mobile that you should press 5 times in case of emergency: even the Police advise it
- WhatsApp channels have potential, but they fail in what makes the application great
- You may be missing out on one of the best-graphics releases on the Nintendo Switch. An action game with RPG touches called Astral Chain
- Netflix sets a release date for the return of La Casa de Papel: the new trailer for ‘Berlín’ reveals when we will return to the universe created by Álex Pina
- Steve Martin responds to Miriam Margolyes’ statements about her “terrible” scene in ‘Little Shop of Horrors’
- Amazon goes crazy and reduces this gaming laptop with RTX 4060 by more than a thousand euros to enjoy DLSS 3 at the best price
- ChatGPT and AI consume too much water and that has started to be a problem for drier regions
- Marvel brings back The Avengers with the most surprising version of this group of superheroes: Disney has just released ‘Rogers: The Musical’ on streaming
- You saw this fantasy movie a thousand times on television when you were a child, but absolutely no one remembers it. It’s one of the best versions of Alice in Wonderland and I need it to come back now
- Starfield is already the fifth best launch of 2023 in Europe. The space RPG has surpassed games like Resident Evil 4 Remake and Final Fantasy XVI
- MediaMarkt leaves the iPhone 15 Pro discounted in pre-purchase: a premium range smartphone at an unbeatable price
- This is how the AirPods Pro 2 with USB-C are: more resistant, prepared for Apple Vision Pro and vitaminized with iOS 17
- ‘Barbie’ is now coming to streaming platforms. It has been available for weeks now in bits and pieces on TikTok
- Forget about generative AI, “it’s just a phase”: the third wave of this technology will be interactive, according to the founder of DeepMind