Yes, Resident Evil 2 Remake officially exists since August 2015, but it has since given no real sign of life.
In May 2017, the publisher toyed with fans’ nerves by asking what was going on at the offices of Capcom USA, with a statuette of William Burkin. More recently, the official Japanese Resident Evil Twitter account, or rather Biohazard in its original name, also got a day out with a headband that made room for a new game, as shown in our capture below. This change is still relevant at the time of writing these lines.
But it doesn’t stop there, the other official Twitter account has also revamped its profile logo, with a design immediately reminiscent of titles of yesteryear like Resident Evil 2.
Most intriguingly, this new change comes at a time when Resident Evil 2 will celebrate its 20th anniversary on January 21, 2018 in North America, and January 29, 2018 in Japan.. As for Europe, the game was only released on May 8, 1998.
The fact that this anniversary is so close, combined with the redesign of the Resident Evil Twitter account, makes us want to believe that Resident Evil 2 Remake will be back on the scene by the end of the month.
- This is how Cyberpunk 2077 has changed after Update 2.0: skill trees, cyberware, armed cars and more
- Capcom at TGS 2023: Dragon’s Dogma 2 shines in the presentation along with announcements of Ace Attorney, Monster Hunter and Street Fighter 6
- Mark your calendar, the first Steam sales of 2024 already have a date and it is clear that there will be plenty of offers
- From the Virgin Islands to Madrid: the move of a Colombian agricultural empire accused of financing paramilitaries
- Traditional and organic almond producers launch an SOS: “We are on our way to disappearing”
- The data that questions German energy independence from Russia
- It came to League of Legends to improve team play, but it is used to wish death on a teammate. Riot Games eliminates its most controversial ‘ping’ after just a few months
- AMLO maintains his position as the most famous streamer in Spanish: the president of Mexico surpasses Illojuan, Spreen and Xocas and shows it off in La Mañanera
- What is the origin of Creepers, the most popular creatures in the history of Minecraft
- Japan has fully entered the race to manufacture a methane space rocket: these are its plans
- Amazon Mexico already has the extraordinary collection of Pokémon Trading Card Game Classic on pre-sale and you can pay it for up to 6 MSI
- The inspiration behind ‘IT’, how Stephen King created Pennywise and wrote the great American horror novel
- 3,000 electric cars charged in one day: China’s new megastation offers clues to the future
- Anime fall season 2023: Spy X Family, Shingeki no Kyojin, Tate no Yuusha… Everything you need to know about the most anticipated fall premieres
- Before the new Wolfenstein, this game made me realize that the developers at MachineGames are geniuses. The Darkness
- So you can get this Elite Trainer Box Pokémon TCG with an impressive discount that leaves its price at less than 700 pesos
- This excellent Korean superhero series is sweeping Disney+, becoming its ‘Squid Game’
- The science fiction movie that made you chew your mind for years with one scene. Now you can see it understanding its ending on HBO Max: Origin
- RazerCon 2023 summary and announcements with the imminent Huntsman keyboards and its innovative switch
- In this colorful roguelike you will have to escape from purgatory trying to make a hole in one: Cursed to Golf awaits you on PS Plus