It’s Valentine’s Day, February 14th next time, what will Sniper Elite 4 be released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. The least we can say is that the game developed by Rebellion will not be there to fool around in the field. Immersed in the middle of the Second World War, you will play the role of the sniper Carl Fairburne whose perilous mission will consist of infiltrating enemy lines to eliminate their targets in complete stealth.
If discretion will be strongly recommended to achieve your objectives, the launch trailer released today by Rebellion shows us that Sniper Elite 4 will also be able to be explosive when the situation requires it, or more simply in the event of an uncontrolled overthrow. Whether you want to play it fine or in wild mode, no problem, all approaches will be possible.
The second information of the day concerns the content of the Sniper Elite 4 Season Pass, available from the day of release of the title at the price of €34.99. In addition to the DLC exclusive to pre-orders that we had already revealed previously, the latter will give access to 12 post-launch content packs including 4 solo and co-op campaign missions which we detail below:
- Pre-order content: Führer Objective Mission: Infiltrate a secret docking bay in the open Mediterranean Sea and use your wits and creativity to eliminate the target with different approaches.
- “Camouflage Rifle” Skin Pack: Camouflage yourself in the lush vegetation of Italy at war with detailed weapon skins for the game’s 7 starting rifles, usable in any game mode.
- Three new campaign missions: A brand new campaign comprising 3 chapters, independent from the main story, and offering rich and varied environments which will lead Karl outside of Italy towards a thrilling finale.
- Three expansion packs: Each expansion pack will launch alongside a campaign mission. They will include 3 new weapons, 8 new weapon skins and 2 new characters.
- Weapon and character packs: Three weapon packs including silenced weapons, Allied rifles and weapons to attack the enemy in close combat, three new characters to use in co-op and multiplayer modes. Note that all maps and multi modes that will be released after release will be free for the entire community.
- It’s time to face it, the games now come out a week earlier and more expensive than at the official launch
- This is the true crime that is sweeping Netflix: a torrid and intense miniseries with Úrsula Corberó and Quim Gutiérrez that turns the genre on its head
- Google integrates Bard everywhere in one of the biggest updates to its AI
- There’s something brewing in Titanfall 2, but what are you playing Respawn? The resurgence of the game has released a new mode and the clues go in another direction, towards Apex Legends
- It’s one of the biggest disappointments in recent years but it’s cheaper than ever and for good reason: Marvel’s Avengers will soon leave stores
- 1 in 4 Starfield players on Xbox haven’t tried why the game exists. 25% have not achieved the achievement for jumping into space for the first time
- With this Samsung SSD you will say goodbye to all your space problems: it collapses to its minimum price
- The Champions League starts: schedules and where to watch the matches of the Spanish teams
- Lords of The Fallen answers player questions: crossplay, difficulty, armor customization and more
- ‘One Piece’ breaks its own record with the fight between Kaido and Luffy: the anime reaches one of its most important moments after 10 years of preparation
- Cheap mobile phone with great autonomy: this Honor can be ideal for launching an Android for just 100 euros
- If your child does something wrong on social networks, it can be very expensive with fines of up to 10,000 euros.
- The new Redmi Buds 5 are now official: top-level active noise cancellation and a completely new design
- Keanu Reeves set this great condition to star in John Wick: Chapter 4 that was only 90% fulfilled
- The price of the HONOR X6 plummets on Amazon: one of the cheapest phones on the market now reduced
- ‘Elemental’ breaks records on Disney+: the Pixar film beats ‘The Little Mermaid’, ‘Guardians of the Galaxy 3’ and ‘Avatar 2’ to achieve the best premiere of the year on the platform
- After more than a year and 61 episodes, the longest fight in anime history has concluded with a happy ending. Luffy is still unbeatable in One Piece
- The exodus of YouTubers has generated a housing crisis in Andorra. Solution: prohibit buying from foreigners
- GTA V turns 10 today and Epic Games is lowering it to us at an irresistible price so we can enjoy this gem
- The leak of the Xbox trial is like an early Christmas and we already know the new unannounced games from Bethesda