While waiting to discover the detailed video game figures for the month of January on American soil, the firm NDP informs us that the PlayStation 4 is the best-selling machine in the USA last month. Proud of this success, Sony told our colleagues to Gamespot that on top of that, four of the five best-selling games during the month were on PS4.
In its own statement, Microsoft clarified that 2017 represents a “good start” for the Xbox One and that the number of hours spent playing games on the console increased by 21% year over year. Additionally, Xbox One sales increased year over year in January, according to Microsoft. PS4 sales, for their part, did not increase year over year for January.
We’ll see you next week for a more detailed financial report and to discover the ranking of the best-selling games over the period.
- It’s one of the biggest disappointments in recent years but it’s cheaper than ever and for good reason: Marvel’s Avengers will soon leave stores
- 1 in 4 Starfield players on Xbox haven’t tried why the game exists. 25% have not achieved the achievement for jumping into space for the first time
- With this Samsung SSD you will say goodbye to all your space problems: it collapses to its minimum price
- The Champions League starts: schedules and where to watch the matches of the Spanish teams
- Lords of The Fallen answers player questions: crossplay, difficulty, armor customization and more
- ‘One Piece’ breaks its own record with the fight between Kaido and Luffy: the anime reaches one of its most important moments after 10 years of preparation
- Cheap mobile phone with great autonomy: this Honor can be ideal for launching an Android for just 100 euros
- If your child does something wrong on social networks, it can be very expensive with fines of up to 10,000 euros.
- The new Redmi Buds 5 are now official: top-level active noise cancellation and a completely new design
- Keanu Reeves set this great condition to star in John Wick: Chapter 4 that was only 90% fulfilled
- The price of the HONOR X6 plummets on Amazon: one of the cheapest phones on the market now reduced
- ‘Elemental’ breaks records on Disney+: the Pixar film beats ‘The Little Mermaid’, ‘Guardians of the Galaxy 3’ and ‘Avatar 2’ to achieve the best premiere of the year on the platform
- After more than a year and 61 episodes, the longest fight in anime history has concluded with a happy ending. Luffy is still unbeatable in One Piece
- The exodus of YouTubers has generated a housing crisis in Andorra. Solution: prohibit buying from foreigners
- GTA V turns 10 today and Epic Games is lowering it to us at an irresistible price so we can enjoy this gem
- The leak of the Xbox trial is like an early Christmas and we already know the new unannounced games from Bethesda
- How to install watchOS 10: so you can update to the new Apple Watch operating system and enjoy its new features
- The Kings League listens to its public and welcomes one of the most sought-after players of the moment. Joaquín returns to La Rosaleda
- If you have an LG Smart TV, now you can watch free TV channels without a DTT antenna in an easier way
- “Has it been crazy?” Paul Dano repeated the final scene of ‘The Batman’ almost a hundred times to the enjoyment of his director