LEVEL-5 has released a new trailer for Inazuma Eleven: Road to Victory, confirming that the upcoming football RPG is coming to PS5. The game will release alongside the previously announced Nintendo Switch, PS4, iOS, and Android versions.
Inazuma Eleven: Road to Victory will mark the franchise’s debut on current-gen platforms. Players will follow an original story featuring Unmei Sasanami, a boy who rediscovers his passion for football. The new title also includes a “Chronicle Mode” featuring iconic matches and moments from the popular long-running series.
Inazuma Eleven: Road to Victory for PS5
LEVEL-5 has released various trailers for its upcoming game releases in 2023 and beyond, including Inazuma Eleven: Road to Victory. The latest trailer once again highlights the game’s mechanics and story while also confirming a new PS5 version. This version will be released day and date with the Nintendo Switch, PS4, Android and iOS versions. No exact release date has been announced, but the game is expected to release before the end of 2023.
Watch the new trailer below.
In the previous Inazuma Eleven: Road to Victory trailer, LEVEL-5 highlighted the game’s systems and features. Players will compete on the pitch to control possession of the ball and manage tension. Team building, quick actions and maneuvers near the goal will be key to scoring and winning matches. Players also have access to several control options. Inazuma Eleven: Road to Victory supports horizontal and vertical handheld modes as well as touchscreen controls. Standard playback in “TV Mode” is also available.
The new title will be playable at Tokyo Game Show 2023, which takes place September 21-24 at Makuhari Messe in Chiba, Japan. Participants can play the new Inazuma Eleven: Road to Victory demo by visiting the official LEVEL-5 stand.
Lately, Inazuma Eleven: Road to Victory will launch in 2023 for Android, iOS, Nintendo Switch, PS4 and PS5 worldwide. The game’s official website is now available in English.
Newcastle 1-0 Brentford – Premier League LIVE: Callum Wilson sends the Magpies back to the penalty spot in the 64th minute after Bees goalkeeper Mark Flekken brings down Anthony Gordon at St. James’ Park
- Sanji is the iconic One Piece cook, but his original design had nothing to do with the one we know (and neither did Nami’s)
- More than 7 years after its launch on PS4, Starfield’s direct competitor is experiencing one of the best sales months in its history
- The sad story of Midge, Barbie’s “best friend”: from failure as a toy to luxury high school in the movie
- ‘Oppenheimer’ shatters a box office record that seemed impossible to beat: Christopher Nolan’s film makes history and dethrones ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- Larry Page and Sergey Brin founded Google and became millionaires. Now they are dedicated to collecting gigantic airplanes
- Apple AirPods Pro VS Marshall Motif II ANC Bluetooth Headphones: Features, Differences and Prices
- ‘One Piece’: everything we know about season 2 of the hit Netflix series based on the manga by Eiichiro Oda
- Latinos in South Florida have been mixing English with Spanish for years. And they have created a new dialect
- Double tap on the Apple Watch 9: this is the new function and what it can do
- The story of Star Fox 2: the polygonal shooter that challenged the Beast Brain hardware
- The iPhone 15 already has USB-C, but it’s still a mess. What difference in data transfer and charges is there?
- 10,000 kilometers a year without using fuel: solar trucks are already a reality in Europe
- Everyone criticizes Call of Duty for always doing the same thing, but when they tried to change the response it was even worse. The most hated games in the series seem the most interesting to me
- Apple and Android are preparing a minor novelty, which still seems like an excellent functionality to me: calling from the TV
- This chilling lost classic of American folk horror inspired Robert Eggers’ ‘The Witch’ and can be seen streaming for the first time
- When is it worth connecting your smart TV to the router with an Ethernet cable
- This website uses artificial intelligence so you can ‘talk’ to your PDFs and resolve all your doubts: this is how it works
- Use an eSIM on a mobile that does not support eSIM. The trick to save money on data rates
- ‘Spy x Family’, ‘The Apothecary Diaries’, ‘Captain Tsubasa’, the end of ‘Shingeki no Kyojin’, and much more: when the fall 2023 animes premiere and where to watch them streaming
- How to download only the stickers you like the most on WhatsApp without having to download the entire package