The last edition of the 19/20 of France 3 took place on Sunday evening. The 13/12 and 19/20 give way to a new formula, called “Ici 12/12” and “Ici 19/20” from this Monday, September 4.
It is a page in the history of information on France Télévisions which turned on Sunday evening. France 3 broadcast the last edition of 19/20. It was presented by journalist Christophe Gascard. On 13/12 and 19/20, it’s over.
This newspaper, which mixes national newspapers and regional editions of France 3, was created in 1986. It was Henri Sannier who presented the first issue live from the Eiffel Tower. In 37 years of existence, the 19/20 has been presented by many journalists during the week and at weekends: Elise Lucet, Paul Amar, Audrey Pulvar, Louis Laforge, Laurent Bignolas, Carole Gaessler, Catherine Matausch or even Sophie le Holy. More than 12,000 editions took place, attracting an average of 2.5 million viewers.
By closing the last 19/20, the journalist Christophe Gascard rightly paid tribute to the teamwork behind the scenes, as noted by the site pure media : “Since 1986, our national newsroom has been providing you with information seven days a week to help you understand the evolution of the world and of society”.
From this Monday, September 4, France 3 is broadcasting new formulas for its newspapers: “Ici 12/12” and “Ici 19/20”. Regional and national information will always be present – it is the DNA of France 3 – from each region and no longer from the national newsroom. “Ici” has been a common brand for several months with France 3 and the regional public radio stations France Bleu around a project called “Tempo”.
A rapprochement between France 3 and France Bleu
A development against which several strikes have already taken place but which the president of France Télévisions Delphine Ernotte defends in the world “I am in favor of the closest possible rapprochements and cooperation with my colleagues in the public audiovisual sector. In the proximity, I am for a form of union between France 3 and France Bleu (…) We can and we must go much further. “in addition to better distribute ourselves on the ground, to reflect the diversity and richness of the territories”.
“I am for a form of union between France3 and France Bleu” (…) “this will be specified in the contract of objectives and means which is being negotiated with the State”
For the CEO of @FranceteleTempo is just the beginning… The France3/France Bleu merger?
For us, no!
— SNJFTV (@SNJ_FTV) September 4, 2023
This development, the National Union of Journalists (SNJ) strongly opposes: “For the CEO of France Télévisions, Tempo is only the beginning… The France 3 / France Bleu merger? For us, it’s no, ”wrote the SNJ on Twitter.
A contract of objectives and means is currently being negotiated between France Télévisions and the State for the next five years.
- The inspiration behind ‘IT’, how Stephen King created Pennywise and wrote the great American horror novel
- 3,000 electric cars charged in one day: China’s new megastation offers clues to the future
- Anime fall season 2023: Spy X Family, Shingeki no Kyojin, Tate no Yuusha… Everything you need to know about the most anticipated fall premieres
- Before the new Wolfenstein, this game made me realize that the developers at MachineGames are geniuses. The Darkness
- So you can get this Elite Trainer Box Pokémon TCG with an impressive discount that leaves its price at less than 700 pesos
- This excellent Korean superhero series is sweeping Disney+, becoming its ‘Squid Game’
- The science fiction movie that made you chew your mind for years with one scene. Now you can see it understanding its ending on HBO Max: Origin
- RazerCon 2023 summary and announcements with the imminent Huntsman keyboards and its innovative switch
- In this colorful roguelike you will have to escape from purgatory trying to make a hole in one: Cursed to Golf awaits you on PS Plus
- You may not remember, but GTA has a subscription service. Now Rockstar wants to give it a boost by giving all its members the Definitive Edition games
- iOS 17 makes it a little easier to play Spotify content on your HomePods
- The second generation of the Chosen Children arrive in Spain: Digimon Adventure 02: The Beginning will land in our country this year
- Forget about looking for a place to charge your phone: take a 10,000 mAh Redmi Power Bank for the price of going to the cinema
- The president of Iberdrola, Sánchez Galán, joins the UNICEF Global Council of Leaders
- Final Fantasy VII Rebirth revealed: what is it like to play with Sephiroth, what is the size of the game and the advantages if you played the Remake
- A cyber attack affected the main casinos in the world. A week later, they still cannot open rooms with a card
- Dragon Ball Super completely changed Pan in the manga: Gohan’s daughter that we saw in Super Hero is no longer the same in the pages of Toyotaro
- ‘Ahsoka’: what are the Sisters of the Night, the Star Wars witches who were born from an “androicide”
- That photo of Macron being attacked is nothing more than the latest example of social manipulation through AI photorealism
- Protein fever has invaded supermarkets. The problem is how they suggest we take protein