XSEED Games announced that Yes Origin now supports French, Italian, German and Spanish language options on PC via Steam and GOG. This major update comes more than a decade after the game’s release on PC.
XSEED Games has released the PC version of Yes Origin on May 31, 2012 via Steam. The PC version became an instant classic for Falcom fans in the West. However, the lack of language support outside of English has been a sticking point for many players until now.
Yes Origin Additional language support
After installing the latest update on Steam and GOG, Yes Origin will include text options in French, Italian, German and Spanish. Additionally, XSEED Games is offering a massive 75% off on the Steam version until December 13th. This is a great opportunity for new players to experience the Ys prequel before diving into later entries in the series.
Here’s a look at the game’s features, courtesy of XSEED Games:
- Experience different perspectives: play as one of three different characters, each with their own story to tell and a completely different playstyle.
- Fast-paced action and diverse playstyles: Engage in fast-paced combat and platforming, leveraging the strengths of each unique character from classic platforming action, more mobile running combat, or enter into get to the heart of the matter with berserker-style melee. fight.
- Play your way: Five difficulty levels allow players to tailor the challenge to their tastes, including a “Nightmare” difficulty for true Y masters. Outside of the story, “Time Attack”, “Arena Mode” and “Boss Rush” modes can be unlocked for players to test their mettle!
- Rock soundtrack by Falcom Sound Team jdk: Hard rock riffs and classic Ys arrangements keep the blood pumping and the tempo steady as players fight through old-school platforming, puzzles, and bosses.
- Multilingual Support: Play the game in English, French, Italian, German and Spanish with the latest update!