Nikon Z50, Olympus E ‑ M10 Mark III, Sony A7 II and more cameras, lenses and accessories on sale at Bargain Hunter.
One more Friday our Hunting Bargains returns, the section designed for you to get the best prices in cameras, lenses, tripods, backpacks, flashes, memory cards, hard drives … among the offers of the main e-commerce (and buying safe). Are you ready?
- One week we started with mirrorless cameras with APS-C sensor to recommend the Nikon Z50 that with the 16-50 DX VR lens is at a very good price on Amazon: 664.75 euros.
- Same type of sensor but older and without electronic viewfinder for Sony A5100, which with the 16-50mm f / 3.5-5.6 OSS optics is for only 459 euros at MediaMarkt.
- We continue with mirrorless but now with Micro 4/3 sensor to recommend the best-selling camera in 2020 in Japan; we talk about the Olympus E ‑ M10 Mark III, which with the M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm F3.5-5.6, a carrying bag and a memory card costs 479.90 euros at Fnac.
- Same type of sensor for Panasonic Lumix G7A somewhat old model but with the Lumix 14-42MM F3.5-5.6 IOS optics and a gift bag can be obtained for an almost unbeatable price: 473.86 euros at MediaMarkt.
- Another “nice and cheap” option but is more aimed at street photographers is the Panasonic Lumix GX80, which with the Lumix Vario 12-32mm /F3.5-5.6 lens, costs 390.99 euros.
- And if what you want is to “jump” to full frame, you have a whole Nikon Z7 with the Nikkor Z 24-70mm F4 lens and the FTZ mount adapter for 3,199 euros at Amazon (import, of course).
- A little cheaper is his younger sister, the Nikon Z6, whose body costs only 1,549 euros also on Amazon.
- From the pioneer brand in this field (CSC FF) we have the Sony A7 II, which in a very complete pack that includes the 28-70 mm and 50 mm F1.8 lenses, plus a bag and a memory card, costs only 1,199 euros at Fnac.
- Finally another model of full format mirrorless at a good price: the Canon EOS RP With the versatile RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM lens it costs 1,699 euros in PC Components.
- If what you prefer is a classic SLR, you have for example Nikon D5600 which with the AF-P DX 18-55mm VR costs 639 euros on Amazon.
- And in the traditionally rival brand you have another option in the Canon EOS 250D, which with the 18-55 IS STM, a bag and an SD card is for 629.90 euros at Fnac.
- If you are looking for a model for beginners you have a Nikon D3500 with Nikkor 18-55mm G lens for 399 euros at MediaMarkt.
- If you prefer a small camera, to carry in your pocket on your trips, but you want it to be of quality, take a look at the Sony RX100 V which costs 696 euros on Amazon.
- If the budget does not reach you, you have the original model, the Sony RX100, for only 248.32 euros, cheaper than last week, on Amazon.
- And another option could be the Panasonic Lumix TZ90 which, in a pack that includes a cover and memory card, costs 299.90 euros at Fnac.
- Also compact, but with a very street orientation, the Ricoh GR II It is still for 499 euros in the Pentaxeros store.
- If you are looking for an action camera, to immortalize your adventures, you have the GoPro Hero 9 Black, latest model of this brand, for 398.67 euros (minimum price) on Amazon.
- Lastly, a couple of instant cameras; starting with Fujifilm Instax Mini 11 that in this beautiful sky blue color comes out 68.99 euros both on Amazon and PC Components.
- Finally, a simple model that we have been recommending for several weeks: the Canon Zoemini C, in this striking bubblegum pink color, is for 99 euros on Amazon.
Offers on objectives
- We start with a lens for Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, the Sony FE 50mm F1.8 what is for 159 euros both on Amazon and El Corte Inglés.
- And if what you have is an Olympus OM-D you might be interested in the Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 what can be achieved by 236 euros both on Amazon and MediaMarkt.
- And if your camera is a Nikon SLR you have the all-rounder Nikkor AF-S DX 18-200mm F3.5-5.6 G ED VR II for 399.99 euros on Amazon.
- For the same type of cameras you also have the Nikkor AF-S VR Micro 105mm f / 2.8G IF-ED for 819.71 euros on Amazon.
Offers on accessories
- Our section dedicated to accessories begins, as almost always, with a backpack to carry our equipment; in this case a Lowepro Viewpoint BP 250 AW It has a very versatile configuration (it can even be used to carry a drone), and is reduced to 80.04 euros on Amazon.
- If you are looking for a lightweight tripod, take a look at this one Manfrotto Compact Action with a joystick head for cameras up to a kilo and a half that is for 53.99 euros on Amazon.
- And finally, in terms of accessories, we recommend a filter that has been in liquidation for some time (in case it happens to suit you due to the type of filter and diameter): the 86mm UV B + W It costs only 39.56 euros at El Corte Inglés.
- We started our section dedicated to memory with the same SD card from last week that is even cheaper, which improves its already excellent capacity-price ratio. It’s about the Transcend SDXC UHS-I Class 10, U3 and V30 128 Gbytes which is for 18.85 euros on Amazon.
- In micro format we have another of the same brand: a Transcend Usd300S Microsd Class 10, V30, A1, 128 Gbytes with SD adapter for only 17.04 euros at Amazon.
- This week we also offer another card recommendation in a less common format (Compact Flash). It is a SanDisk Extreme Pro CF 160MB / s VPG-65 UDMA 7 32Gbyte which is for 42.84 euros on Amazon.
- And finally our proposal for a hard drive is a portable external one with SSD technology that is at its minimum price. 216.57 euros for a 2Tbyte WD My Passport Go.
If after all this our Friday section falls short, you can be up to date and at all times informed of the main offers in hunting bargains on SamaGame, SamaGame Móvil, SamaGame Android, Vida Extra, SamaGame and SamaGame, as well as with our colleagues from Compradicción and also in this Flipboard magazine.
And we also highly recommend several articles on how to buy safely, purchases outside of Spain and how customs work and the issue of guarantees made by our colleagues from Compradicción.
Cover photo | SLR Lounge