do you love her? Or maybe you hate it and your only wish would be to throw it out of the game? Opinions are divided, but… Zoe stays – and there’s a chance she won’t get any more nerfs!
As I mentioned, opinions about Zoe are as divided as the opinion about the Passat B5 – some love it, and others would like to remove it from the world.
What does Riot think of this amazing character?
A lot to say – Zoe has already received nerfs in the patch that just came out (7.24), and … it’s interesting:
Q – Ball Star
- COOLDOWN TIME
- Now goes on cooldown when Q cast ends instead of when it starts.
- WITHOUT THE BALL
- Fixed a bug where the recast indicator for Zoe’s Q – Ball Star would sometimes disappear when E – Sleepy Trouble Bubble was used immediately after Q – Ball Star
- TOO FAST, TOO STAR
- Fixed a bug where Zoe’s Q – Ball Star recast indicator remained on screen when Q – Ball Star was recast too quickly
- BALLS, BALLS
- Fixed a bug where the Q – Ball Star recast indicator was sometimes visually bugged when the projectile was at its maximum lifetime.
- FOLLOW ME!
- Fixed a bug where Zoe’s R – Portal Jump would sometimes not increase the range of Q – Ball Star
W – Spellthief
- DURATION OF SPELLS FROM MINIONS
- 40 sec. ⇒ 20 seconds
E – Sleepy Trouble Bubble
- COOLDOWN TIME
- Refund on hit ⇒ Refund on hit champion
- SLEEPING EFFECT DURATION
- 2 sec. ⇒ 2.2 seconds
- Increasing sleep effect slow reduced by 20%.
- MAX RANGE AFTER FLYING OVER A WALL
- 800 units ⇒ 650
- TRAP RADIUS
- 290 units ⇒ 250
- MIKAEL’S ALARM CLOCK
- Mikael’s Crucible now correctly removes the sleep effect.
- A BUBBLE OF TROUBLE
- Fixed a bug where Zoe’s E – Sleepy Trouble Bubble would sometimes stop prematurely if thrown right next to a wall
Much of it? Somehow it flew “under the radar”
So what does Riot think of Zoe?
According to them, Zoe won’t need any nerfs anymore – Meddler specifically pointed to the 20-second summoner drop time and the E hitbox as important changes that should take a toll on her.
All in all, this may affect her quite strongly, although the next few days will bring answers to whether “Zoe needs even more nerfs”.
And what could its changes look like?
Meddler also mentioned a bit about this:
- Most likely would be to shift some of her damage from base stats to conversions.
That would actually be pretty good in the early, but in the late… We’re talking about midgame, of course, where Zoe shines quite a bit (and of course she has a lot of damage there).