Opening of reservations for the iPhone 12 mini and Pro Max as well as the HomePod mini. Keynote for Mac presentation with Apple Silicon just around the corner. Rumors of the new iPhone 13. And the list goes on, before we throw ourselves fully into the maelstrom of information that this coming week we will see in the keynote as well as the arrival of macOS Big Sur, Let’s review some of the news that has been somewhat in the pipeline this week.
- We started on the MacRumors YouTube channel, where they offer us a Comparison between iPad Air (2020) and iPad Pro (2020).
- While we wait for the arrival of the Mac with Apple Silicon, Microsoft could present a service of running windows from the cloud, they tell us in Engadget.
- In Today at Apple we found a practical tutorial on how to merge two folders using Finder on our Mac, a simple trick with which to spend less time managing our files.
- In Genbeta they reflect on the YouTube’s insistence that we subscribe to YouTube Premium, an insistence that, in addition, has generated all kinds of memes.
- Finally a news from Xataka, according to which the platforms of video on demand must finance European cinema with 5% of its profits in Spain.
- And we end with a MagSafe review on the 9to5mac channel