Hi! This side of Kasahara!
Recently my life has changed a lot – I started to take care of myself – run, and then train at the gym, my beloved daughter Mila was born and running the portal became a complete source of income. Unfortunately, there are only 24 hours in a day and it’s hard to keep up with everything. I’m done with streaming (I hope to return in about 2 years) and League of Legends. Unfortunately, Season 6 matches are around 35 minutes long, plus at my level ELO is looking for me to play 5-30 minutes – resulting in 1 hour of being chained to the computer with no option to leave makes it impossible for me to go crazy on Summoner’s Rift any longer. It’s a pity, it will be the first time in 5 years that I will finish the season without a Diamond. But let’s get to the point – I will still be a player – with the stubbornness of a maniac I collect Pokemon on family walks and I want to devote half to two hours a day to the Path of Exile title. And I would like to invite you to join the fun.
First, let me tell you what Path of Exile is. It is a hack’n’slash online game very similar to Diablo. The difference is that it is more like Diablo II than Diablo III. The game has been on the market for several years and collects favorable reviews. The creators of Path of Exile pamper players with frequent updates with new content. The title is 100% free (F2P) and has an item shop that does not give you any advantage over other players – you can simply buy there only visual effects (skins).
September 2, so tomorrow the new season starts – Atlas of Warlods with The Essence Challenge League. This means that when starting in this league, everyone starts from scratch, so it’s a great opportunity to start playing. After the end of the season, your character will be transferred to the normal server. The game has a very friendly community and is challenging unlike many modern titles
The distinguishing feature of the game is the hero development tree, which you can see at this address – Click! The number of builds is simply amazing, which means that the game does not get bored for a long time. There is interaction between players in the game – we can play with 6 people in dungeons and create up to 250-person clans. Of course there is trading and PvP. And here I am addressing you. I would like to invite you to play together and join my clan! Here are my requirements
- Ability to play 30 minutes 5 times a week – I mean regularity, not a no-life game
- If you have a passion of straw – you’re out, I just want to create a group of good friends
- Emotional maturity – I don’t look at age, but I don’t want aggressive people, people with ADHD, or those who can’t use Google
How to apply? Just write a comment under this post with:
- 2-3 sentences about yourself
- How much time can you devote to the game
- Do you have experience with PoE/other MMOs. Although it is not required! I’m a newbie in PoE myself!
- After the league starts – edit your own comment and at the beginning of it in the tags “”add your nick e.g.
Finally, useful links:
- The official website of the game – Click! Download the game and create an account here
- Games Gamepedia – Click!
- YT channel with interesting and effective builds – look at the ones from 2.4
- The official forum of the game, where you will also find builds