PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) is the latest steam hit, produced by Playerunknown (Bluepoint Studio and Brendan Greene), and managed to sell over 5 million copies in about 4 months. In this PUBG Guide you will discover the tips and tricks you need to know to master the game anywhere on the vast map of the game.
What is PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG)
As you may already know, PUBG has become a huge success, partly due to the unpredictable nature of the game. That is, you can never be completely sure which weapons will appear in a certain place, or what type of loot you can find in a building. Luck plays an important role in PUBG, but with this guide you will learn the basics of this game, and you will become a true survivor.
How to win a battle in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
To win a PUBG game you have to be the last player alive, that is, this game is a kind of playable version of Battle Royale or The Running Man. Each game consists of 100 players, which are dropped on a map vast, without any type of equipment. To survive, you have to search the buildings for weapons, equipment and ammunition, and then use those items to eliminate enemies.
PUBG can be played in teams with a maximum of 4 members, which can increase your chances of survival. To make a team you have to invite a friend from your steam friends list by clicking on the button at the bottom left of the PUBG homepage. To make sure that you and your friends are on the same team, we recommend that you all click on ‘Play’ at the same time. If the last survivors of a match are from the same team, that team wins, there is no need to kill your teammates.
:: Spring Promotions on the PS Store have started
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Lobby
At the start of a game, you will be placed in a lobby along with 99 players. In this area you can find wooden tables, to the left of the destroyed plane, which have several weapons. In this area you cannot kill anyone, but you can take up arms to practice and try out the arsenal before leaving for the massacre.
When should you jump off the plane in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
After the lobby countdown is over, all players are transported to a huge plane, from which you can jump if you click the F key. Choosing the right time to jump requires some strategy and luck, as your goal is to land away from everyone , but close to a building, as you need to look for weapons and ammunition.
The plane can enter the map from any angle, but the path it takes is in a straight line. You can jump off the plane at any time, but keep in mind that if you wait until the end, all players who are still on the plane will be ejected automatically, and will probably land everyone in the same area, which is not a good thing for you, because your chances of survival will be much lower.
The PUBG Map
PUBG White, Red and Blue Zones
Here we will explain what each of these zones is about at PUBG.
- Red Zone – Get away from this zone! The red zones indicate the parts of the map that will be bombed over a period of time. The bombing lasts for about 30 seconds, and instantly kills any player, unless you are inside a building, as you are safe there.
- Blue Zone – The Blue Zone shows the limit of the map, which is constantly decreasing. That is, if you find yourself outside the blue circle, you will begin to lose life. PUBG uses this mechanic to compel players to join, as if they do not stay within this circle they will die slowly.
- White Zone – Finally, the White Zone is the safe place, and the zone that most players move to.
The map is random
At the moment, PUBG only has one map, which is completely random. That is, the weapons, vehicles and zones change places in each match, which means that you cannot decorate the map layout. Now that you know a little about the game, we are going to tell you some tips and tricks that will help you survive.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Tips and Tricks
- When you are jumping out of the plane, point down and press the W to increase your speed, and make sure you land first than the other players.
- Don’t worry about opening the parachute, it opens automatically when you are approaching the ground.
- Press Z to lie on the floor: this will help you hide.
- Remember that Battlegrounds is a survival game, so whatever sound you make, whether with a gun or vehicle, the other players will listen and there will be consequences for you.
- You do not have to reach the white circle automatically, as the blue circle slowly decreases, so you have time to reach the safe zone.
- However, as the game progresses, the blue circle starts to decrease more quickly and does more damage.
- Flee the Red Zone! Unless you are inside a building, you will be bombed to death.
- PUBG weapons have a lot of recoil when you use them in automatic fire mode, so unless you have a telescopic sight on your weapon, it’s a good idea to use single or burst mode.
- Be careful when jumping out of a building or moving vehicle, as you may lose life.
- If you hear a shot, you automatically hide, because you don’t know where the enemy is, or what type of weapon he has.
- Areas that have a lot of buildings or bridges tend to have a lot of players, so be careful when walking through these areas.
- The military area in the south of the map is another very dangerous area, as it attracts many players due to the fact that it has powerful weapons.
And our guide ends here, we hope it was useful. Take advantage of the comments to tell us if you are playing PUBG, as well as your opinion about the game.