Playstation + games are already known in the month of September.
PlayStation Network he is living a few days somewhat moved. After suffering several attacks by hackers and restoring its normality, today it has given us the launch of several titles such as inFamous First Light, the second chapter of the downloadable content of Dark Souls II or the last chapter of the second season of The Walking Dead. To top it off, new offers have been published that are available right now. You can consult them through this link.
But what we want to tell you is that the games that will be available from September for users of Playstation +. As usual in recent months we do not have any bombshell like those of yesteryear. Anyway we are going to review all these titles that you can consult in the form of a trailer. What do you think of the month of September in Playstation +?
– Velocity 2X: Infiltrate space stations, lunar bases and alien plants to crush the tyranny imposed by the evil Vokh Empire. Activate the Quarp Drive teleporter engine to outrun enemies in space-paced combat, then park your ship to infiltrate enemy bases on foot. Once you disable the internal defenses, return to your Quarp Jet and continue with the mission.
– Sportsfriends– It’s a compact compendium of local multiplayer games to play in the living room or even on the patio when throwing a party. Whether retro-style fighting games or pole vault duels appeal to you the most, you’ll find something for everyone in this incredible social experience. The best part is that you can download it for PS3 and PS4, so find some friends and challenge them to hilarious sporting events.
– Playstation Allstars Battle RoyaleNot only can you play the role of your favorite hero, villain or pet, but you can also deal out battles in some scenarios of the PlayStation universe. Take on up to 3 friends offline and through PlayStation Network in various competitive and cooperative modes while fighting in constantly evolving battle scenarios. In addition, you can also get the PS Vita version to continue fighting while on the go.
– Hoard– Burn villages, kidnap the princess and incinerate thieves in your effort to accumulate more gold than anyone else while earning all 100 badges from four game modes across 35 levels. Hoard is an addictive combination of arcade action and strategy that lets you play against up to four friends in cooperative or competitive multiplayer.
Play Station Vita
– TxK– A psychedelic shooter in a tube-shaped environment from Llamasoft that you won’t be able to stop playing: TxK. The spiritual successor to the retro classic Tempest, TxK. offers you 100 levels of game in which you will try to reach the highest score in the leaderboards while shaking your head to the rhythm of its excellent soundtrack.
– Joe Danger– From anonymity to fame with two games (Joe Danger and Joe Danger 2: The Movie) that deliver all the excitement of their big brothers for PS3 without sacrificing anything along the way. Spectacular smooth 60 FPS graphics take advantage of the brightest colors on the stunning PS Vita screen, and redesigned controls aren’t far behind in smoothness, including touch controls for editors.
They leave PS Plus:
Road Not Taken (PS4)
Crysis 3 (PS3)
Metric (PS Vita)
LEGO Harry Potter 5-7 Years (PS Vita)
Enter PS Plus:
Velocity 2X (PS4)
PlayStation Allstars Battle Royale (PS3)
TxK (PS Vita)
Joe Danger PS Vita (PS Vita)