In conclusion of Nostalgia challenges in Pokemon Go in recent weeks the 2020 nostalgia challenge champion.
You will receive a special associated research if you have already mastered all the challenges of nostalgia or – if not – for money. Otherwise, there are also things that benefit everyone.
Below you will find all the important information on the challenge of nostalgia for the Champ du 2020.
When does the 2020 champion nostalgia challenge begin in Pokémon Go?
The 2020 nostalgia challenge champion in Pokémon Go starts on June 3, 2020 at 1 p.m. and runs up to June 8, 2020 at 1 p.m..
Which Pokémon appear most often in the 2020 Nostalgia Challenge Field and what are the bonuses?
All players benefit from appearing Pokémon more often, whether or not they receive the special Nostalgia 2020 Challenge Field research.
Dive for the first time Galar-Flunschlik in Pokémon Go. You can find this Pokémon in the wild, in raid battles and as a reward in special searches
Beyond that Galar-Meowth, Galar-Zigzachs, Galar-Flampion and Galar-Flunschlik 7km-Eirn hatch. The respective developments are also included.
And apart from that, dive Einall region Pokémon are more common in the wild.
2020 nostalgia challenge field – all stages of the quest
Below you can see all the steps in this special research, what you need to do to get there and how you will be rewarded for it. Unlike the previous nostalgia challenge, you can check it out here leave as much time as you want.
Champion of the 2020 nostalgia challenge – stage 1/5
- Brand 15 great litters – meeting with Meowth
- Catch 15 Pokémon – 1 smoke
- Send 15 Pokémon – 30 hyperballs
- Rewards: meeting with Mollimorba, 500 Star Dust, 500 XP
2020 nostalgia challenge champion – stage 2/5
- Develop 5 Pokémon – 5 special candies
- Hatch 15 eggs – meet Ottaro
- Win 15 Raids – 10 Best Animators
- Rewards: encounter with Flampion, 500 Star Dust, 500 XP
2020 nostalgia challenge champion – stage 3/5
- Get a fabulous spray – 30 special candies
- Fight other coaches 15 times – meet Floink
- Use 15 bonuses on Pokémon – 500 stardust
- Rewards: meeting with Zebritz, 500 Star Dust, 500 XP
2020 nostalgia challenge champion – stage 4/5
- Give your partner 15 snacks – 1 golden raspberry
- Catch a Dragon-type Pokémon – Meet Serpifeu
- Take 15 snapshots – 1 silver sanana berry
- Rewards: meeting with Ohrdoch, 500 Star Dust, 500 XP
2020 nostalgia challenge field – stage 5/5
- Get rewards – 5 MT charge
- Pick up a reward – meet Flunschlik
- Get a reward – 1 Instant TM
- Rewards: meeting with Genesect, 5 special candies, Professor Willow’s glasses
How to buy a ticket for the 2020 Nostalgia Challenge Championship in Pokémon Go?
Special research for the Champ of the Nostalgia Challenge 2020 is for those who have not completed all of the previous nostalgia challenges in the above mentioned event period 7.99 euros available in the game store.
To do this, go to the store after the start of the event and click on “More information” where you can buy the ticket.
It is even possible to buy a ticket if you have activated the special search without paying. In this case, you will get the search again, but with different rewards: “Each time you meet a Pokémon, you will instead receive 10 candies for that Pokémon. You will also get star dust instead of glasses from Professor Willow. “
Other Pokémon Go tips:
Pokémon Go: Pokémon Spotlight Hour explains the dates and Pokémon you can catch
Pokémon Go: tips and counter attacks for fighting Giovanni, legendary Pokémon rewards and crypto explained
Pokémon Go: the best counterattack to beat Rocket Boss Sierra
Pokémon Go: the best counterattack to defeat Rocket Boss Cliff
Pokémon Go: the best counterattack to defeat the boss of Rocket Arlo
All information on the next community day at Pokémon Go
Pokémon Go: all the memories in a list and how they work
Pokémon Go: Demeteros’ best counterattack, so you defeat the Wealth Pokémon
Pokémon Go: List of all current raid bosses
Pokémon Go: Map and list of all regional Pokémon – where you can catch Jiutesto, Karadonis, Grouper, Maracamba, Symvolara and everyone
Pokémon Go: Brilliant List and All Brilliant Pokémon at a Glance
Pokémon Go: Develop Eevee – with 4th generation names
Source : Eurogamer.de