Still in need of a gift idea? There is a Pokemon coloring book here (Amazon.de).
Learn more about effective markers for fighting Giovanni in Pokémon Go and the rewards here.
- Pokémon in Holiday Costumes: Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu with caps and deer with bells first appear in Pokémon Go.
- Wild Pokémon: Sleek Ice Pokémon like Sniebel, Botogel, Schneppke, and many more appear in the wild more often. Additionally, Petznief, the sea ice Pokémon, first appears in Pokémon Go.
- Egg Pokémon: Alola-Sandan, Alola-Vulpix and Pichu with caps and fallow absorber with bells hatch from 7 km eggs.
- Pokémon in Raid Battles: Raichu with Beanies and Damhirplex with Bells appear in Level 2 Raid Battles.
- Pokémon Meetings with Glacier Lock Mods: Activate a Glacier Lock mod at a PokéStop near you for the chance to meet the Pokémon Frigometri Crystal that first appears in Pokémon Go.
- Event-Specific Field Research Projects: Complete event-specific Field Research projects so your Pokémon like Pikachu can encounter Beanies.
- Save More Crypto Pokémon: We’re concerned that Team Go Rocket has turned other Pokémon – including Botogel – into Crypto Pokémon. You may be able to find and register other Crypto Pokémon, so put your socks on.
- If you’re lucky you’ll even come across Irhscent Damhirplex with Bells or Iridescent Shnebed.
- Winter avatar accessories in the shop: Expect a damhirplex sweater, a damhirplex headband and a hat with which you can pair your look at our event Pokemon like Pikachu.
There are also a number of bonuses that are active on different days:
From December 24 at midnight to January 1 at 11:59 p.m.
- Open twice as many gifts per day: During the event, you can open up to 40 gifts per day.
- Collect twice as many gifts: During the event, you can keep up to 20 gifts in your bag.
- One Egg Machine Per Day: To be able to hatch even more eggs during the holidays, you get one free egg machine per day when you spin a PokéStop Photo Disc. This can only be used for one egg.
From December 24 at midnight to December 25 at 11:59 p.m.
- Double take candies
- Double exchange candy
From December 26 at midnight to December 27 at 11:59 p.m.
- Double capture stardust
From December 28 at midnight to December 29 at 11:59 p.m.
- Capture Double XP
December 30 at midnight to January 1 at 11:59 p.m.
- Reduce the hatch distance by half if the eggs are placed in egg incubators during this time
All of this is complemented by a Winter weekend event December 28 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Glacier Lock Mods: During the event, Glacier Lock Mods remain active for two hours. Pokémon like Lapras, Botogel, Petznief and more are drawn to them.
- Glaziola with Refuge: If you develop an Eevee in a Glacier Lock mod during the event, you will receive a Glaziola with the loading attack “Refuge”.
- Regice Returns to Raid Battles: Weren’t you able to catch a Regice in a Raid last time around? Then you still have a chance to catch the Iceberg Pokémon!
- Two Extra Raid Passes: During the event, you will receive up to two extra Raid Passes if you rotate an arena’s Photo Disc. These Raid Passes are only available during the event. You can only take one Raid Pass with you.
The development event that Shiny Burmy was featured with will continue until tomorrow in Pokémon Go.
Source: Twitter Feeds