If you play Pokémon Go every day, developer Niantic is giving you a nice bonus thanks to it Daily Pokémon Go Bonus system, a nice extra for the fans.
How to get this bonus is simple. Just catch Pokémon and visit PokéStops like you always do, and doing it daily for a week will give you an additional reward.
Pokemon Go Daily Bonus Reward and How It Works
The first Pokémon you catch and the PokéStop you visit each day will give you extra XP and Stardust.
It doesn’t matter which Pokémon you catch or where the PokéStop you visit is located, it can be the same every day. You will always receive your daily bonus.
If you catch at least one Pokémon and visit a PokéStop for seven days in a row, you’ll get an additional bonus for your XP and Stardust, as described in the table below.
On top of that, you also get a special item such as King’s Rock, Sunstone, Higher Rank, Dragonscale, or Metal Cloak.
|Activity||Reward per day||Reward after 7 days|
|Catch a Pokemon||500 XP, 600 Stardust||2000 XP, 2400 Stardust|
|Visit a PokéStop||500 XP, additional items||2000 XP, even more additional items like a special item|
The Pokémon Go Kanto Throwback Challenge 2020 has arrived. Did you know that you now also have Pokémon Go Trading, which you can use to trade Pokémon with friends? Or do you need more Pokémon Go tips and tricks? Like the new Pokémon Go research quests to catch the Pokémon Go Mew. Do you already know all about Pokémon Go Raids and Pokémon Go Gyms? Also, keep in mind that you can hatch Pokémon Go eggs or use a Pokémon Go card to catch the legendary Pokémon Go and Pokémon Go Gen 3 from all different types of Pokémon Go.
What else should you know about Daily Bonus and Pokémon Go streaks
- The daily bonus you get is added to the rewards you already receive for catching a Pokémon or visiting a PokéStop. So expect to grab at least 100 XP for your Pokémon and 50 XP for visiting a PokéStop.
- According to Niantic, the daily bonus doesn’t start counting until midnight. So you don’t have to wait 24 hours to get your bonus every time. You might as well catch your first Pokémon of the day at 11 p.m. and the next at 1 a.m. and that would count for two days.
- Just be careful that your pockets aren’t full of things. If you run out of space when you visit your first PokéStop, it won’t count towards your streak!
- A hatching egg does not count as a catch for your first Pokémon catch of the day. You have to actually meet and catch a Pokemon in the wild.
- This daily bonus combines well with the Catch bonus medals in Pokémon Go.