Today starts in Pokémon Go the first of three Challenges for Go Fest 2020.
All players around the world are working together to unlock additional Pokémon for Go Fest 2020, which takes place at the end of July.
We will tell you how to complete the tasks, what else to do and what rewards you will get.
The Skill Challenge isn’t the only ongoing event in Pokémon Go. Learn more about other activities here:
Fourth Anniversary Pokémon Go Event: Catch Shiny Dusselgurr, New Pokémon, and Research to Get Started!
Pokémon Go Ho-Oh Raid Weekend: How to Catch the Legendary Fire and Flying Pokémon
When is the skill challenge in Pokémon Go?
Temporary search Skill Challenge for Go Fest is of Friday July 3 at 8 a.m. at Wednesday July 8, at 10 p.m. available.
What Pokémon can I get as a reward for the Pokémon Go Skill Challenge?
The limited research includes three tasks, for which you will receive different rewards.
This includes an encounter with the new Pokémon Small and an Pikachu volant, there is also a featured piece and more.
If you complete the temporary search, you will also receive the Best Skill Challenge for Go Fest with “a number of difficult tasks”. Complete them to earn “demo rights”.
How do I unlock other Pokémon for Go Fest 2020 during the Pokémon Go Skill Challenge?
As part of the Skills Challenge, all teams and trainers around the world are working together to unlock additional Pokémon that will appear at Go Fest 2020 in late July.
And these are the following:
- One million Team Intuition trainers: Palimpalim
- One Million Team Wisdom Coaches: Mamolida
- One million coaches from the Wagemut team: Chaneira
Pokémon Go Skill Challenge for Go Fest: all tasks solved
Below you can read the tasks you need to solve for the limited event period research.
Skill Challenge for Go Fest (1/3)
- Catch 20 Pokémon – 100 Star Dust
- Land 5 good throws – 10 Poké Balls
- Use 5 berries to catch Pokémon – 5 Sanana berries
- Rewards: 100 XP, 1 Golden Raspberry, 10 Super Balls
Skill Challenge for Go Fest (2/3)
- Catch 30 Pokémon – 300 Dust Stars
- Land 10 big throws – 10 super balls
- Send 20 Pokémon – 20 Poké Balls
- Rewards: 300 XP, encounter with Piccolente, 1 Sanana Silver Berry
Fest Skill to Go (3/3)
- Catch 50 Pokémon – 1000 Stardust
- Land a fabulous jet – 10 ultra balls
- Catch 15 different types of Pokémon – 20 super balls
- Rewards: 1 special candy, Flying Pikachu encounter, 1 star coin
Pokémon Go Top Skill Challenge for Go Fest: All Tasks Solved
And here is the task of the higher skill challenge that you can unlock:
Top Skill Challenge pour Go Fest (1/1)
- Catch 100 Pokémon – 5 Poké Balls
- Catch 25 different types of Pokémon – 5 super balls
- Land 50 fabulous throws – 5 hyperballs
- Rewards: 500 XP, 500 Star Dust, 5 Raspberries
Other Pokémon Go tips:
Pokémon Go: Pokémon Spotlight Hour explains dates and Pokémon you can catch
Pokémon Go: Tips and Counterattacks for Fighting Giovanni, Legendary Pokémon Rewards and Crypto Explained
Pokémon Go: the best counterattack to defeat Rocket Boss Sierra
Pokémon Go: the best counterattack to defeat Rocket Boss Cliff
Pokémon Go: the best counterattack to defeat the Rocket Arlo boss
Pokémon Go: All Memories in List Form and How They Work
Pokémon Go: the best Demeteros counterattack, to defeat Pokémon wealth
Pokémon Go: List of all current raid bosses
Pokémon Go: map and list of all regional Pokémon – where you can catch Jiutesto, Karadonis, villainous Perch, Maracamba, Symvolara and all the others
Pokémon Go: Shiny List and All Shiny Pokémon at a Glance
Pokémon Go: Develop Eevee – with 4th Generation Names
Source : Twitter Feeds