Terracion celebrates its return in Pokemon Go, where the legendary Pokémon is located! And now I hope you can Terracion brilliant to have.
The Legendary Pokémon is a Knight of Honesty and is a rock and battle type Pokémon.
Like all Legendary Pokémon in Pokémon Go, you can catch Terrakium in Five Star Raids. So if you want to add this fifth generation Pokémon to your Pokédex, you should come to an agreement with other trainers on raids.
Counterattacks and Weaknesses of Terrakium in Pokémon Go
Here is a list of terrakium counters to help you beat him during raids:
- Type de terracium: Rock and wrestling
- Terrakium is weak against: Fight, soil, water, plants, psycho and fairy
- Terrakium counter: Bisaflor, Simsala, Machomei, Mewtwo, Psiana, Sumpex, Gewaldro, Kapilz, Metagross, Latios and Roserade
- More information about Terrakium: Since Terrakium has a number of weaknesses, it’s easy to build a strong team for combat. However, it is advisable to start with a Plant or Psycho-type Pokémon, for example Mewtwo
Terrakium KP in Pokémon Go
Consider the following KP values of Terrakium if you are looking for one with an IV value of 100 percent.
- Raidboss KP – 48 457 KP
- Normal HP when capturing terrakium – 2113 credits
- KP catching terrakium with a weather boost (cloudy and partly cloudy) – 2641 credits
Terrakium attacks in Pokémon Go
Terrrakium uses a number of different instant attacks and charges in Pokémon, including the following:
Possible immediate attacks:
- Catapult (rock)
- Zen Headbutt (Psycho)
Possible loading attacks:
- Melee (combat)
- Earthquake (ground)
- Stone hail
Everything we know about terrakium
In addition to kobalium, viridium and keldeo, terrakium is a member of the legendary Knights of Justice Quartet, whose home is the region of All.
The Knights of Justice protect the Pokémon from people who want to destroy their natural habitats.
After a war between humans and Pokémon caused the forest fire in the Nevaio Bog, the Knights of Justice emerged to protect the wild Pokémon. Together, they helped all the wild Pokémon to escape, with the terrakium manipulating the earth to create safe passageways.
The Knights of Justice are inspired by the Three Musketeers of Alexandre Dumas the Elder. Each Legendary Pokémon in this quartet represents a different musketeer, the terrakium was inspired by portholes. The terrakium therefore represents an ox, because Porthos was the strongest and greatest musketeer.
Source: Twitter Feeds