Pokémon Go Tour: Kanto – Bonus Event: All Missions and Rewards
The Pokémon Go Tour Bonus Event: Kanto is a limited Investigation mission in Pokemon go.
This event is an apology to players who paid for a ticket to the Pokémon Go: Kanto Tour, as some players were able to access its content without paying due to a technical glitch. For this reason, this quest should only be available to players who have purchased a ticket for the Kanto Tour.
The Pokémon Go: Kanto Tour Bonus Event is a limited research mission, so you’ll need to complete it before a certain date to get all the rewards or they’ll be gone forever. It will be helpful to take advantage of the March Community Day.
On this page you will find:
How the Pokémon Go: Kanto Tour Bonus Event works in Pokémon Go
Investigations, missions that allow the player to complete challenges in exchange for rewards, arrived in Pokémon Go in March 2018 and feature several different categories.
The Pokémon Go: Kanto Tour Bonus Event is a limited special research mission held from Friday, March 5 at 10:00 (local time) to Monday, April 5 at 10:00 (local time).
This mission should only be active for players who purchase a ticket for the Pokémon Go: Kanto Tour.
The Pokémon Go: Kanto Tour Bonus Event is a limited investigation, so if you don’t complete it by the deadline, you won’t be able to get all the rewards. Luckily it is a relatively short mission, with only three steps, each with three individual challenges, and you can get useful items by completing them.
This research is a way to ask players who bought a ticket for the event, as some players were able to access the Pokémon Go: Kanto Tour without paying for a technical error … but according to some players on The SilphRoad subreddit some players have been able to access the bonus event without a ticket.
‘Pokémon Go: Kanto Tour Bonus Event’ – All Missions and Rewards
Below are the three steps of the mission, including individual challenges and rewards from the Pokémon Go Tour Bonus Event: Kanto in Pokémon Go.
Remember: you have a limit of until Monday, April 5 at 10:00 a.m. to complete this research mission, if you don’t arrive on time you won’t be able to get all the rewards.
Thanks to Reddit’s Amiibofan101 for his help with this information!
‘Pokemon Go Tour Bonus Event: Kanto’ Step 1 of 3
- Send 3 Gifts to Friends – 15 Ultra Balls
- Catch 20 Pokémon – 10 Silver Pine Berries
- Use 10 Berries to help you catch Pokémon – 500 XP
Rewards: 500 Stardust, 500 XP, and a Bait Module.
‘Pokémon Go Tour Bonus Event: Kanto’ Step 2 of 3
- Power up a Pokémon 3 times – 1 Pokocho
- Get 3 hearts with your Buddy – 1 Super Incubator
- Evolve a Pokémon – 1 Lucky Egg
Rewards: 15 Ultra Balls, a ChargedTM and a FastTM
‘Pokémon Go Tour Bonus Event: Kanto’ Step 3 of 3
- Catch 10 different species of Pokémon – 1,000 XP
- Make 10 Great Throws – 3 Silver Pineapple Berries
- Complete 10 Field Investigations – 1 Star Chunk
Rewards: 100 Mew Candies, one Elite Charged Attack TM and one Elite Quick Attack TM.
March has arrived in Pokémon Go along with the Season of Legends! Here we have the new Field Research, Community Day; the classic Hours of Featured Pokémon and the start of Season 7 of the Go Fighting League. Also, the monthly Team Go Rocket missions are back with How Higher Do They Fly ?? that will allow you to obtain ‘Strange’ Red Eggs. Check out the Pokémon lineup changes for Leaders Cliff, Arlo, and Sierra plus Giovanni!
Here’s everything you need to know about Go Beyond, including the arrival of the Gen 6 Pokémon from the Kalos region (X and Y), the level cap increase to 50, Legacy Challenge 40, the new Candy XL, and the Forms of Deerling and Sawsbuck.
Tips for completing ‘Pokémon Go Tour Bonus Event: Kanto’
Here are some tips to help you finish the Pokémon Go Tour: Kanto Bonus Event:
- If you’re looking for friends on Pokémon Go, try your luck on The SilphRoad subreddit. Enter your friend code or search for people who are trying to find friends.
- If you can’t find Pokémon of different species, use an Incense. In addition to attracting Pokémon to your location, you will see creatures that don’t usually appear in your area.
- You can also use the specific Bait Modules (Glacial, Magnetic, etc.) to attract Pokémon to a PokéStop. They focus on certain species of Pokémon, so it is more common that you see one that you have not yet caught.
- If you’re having trouble with great casts, try looking for Pokémon with a large catch radius like Mr. Mime or Gothita.
Good luck completing the Pokémon Go: Kanto Tour Bonus Event!