Red Dead Redemption 2 Now Available for PC.
We are proud to announce that Red Dead Redemption 2 now available for PC. Red Dead Redemption 2 is the first game in the Red Dead Redemption series to be available on the PC platform, debuting with a number of graphical and technical improvements that continue the story of Arthur Morgan and the Van der Linde gang – on the run from bringing the law through America, at the end of the 19th century – to life.
Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC has been optimized to take full advantage of the platform, with new graphical and technical improvements such as better optical distances for better navigation, better overall lighting quality and ambient darkness for improved day and night lighting. support for high quality display settings with 4K resolution and above, multi-monitor configurations, widescreen configurations, higher frame rates, higher shadow resolution, improved textures and much more.
In addition to all the technical improvements, Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC includes new updates to the game’s Story Mode, including:
· 3 New Bounty Hunter Missions: Detain a trio of wanted fugitives – thief Herman Zizendorf, former officer Camille de Millemont and gang leader Bart Cavanaugh.
· 2 New Gang Hideouts: Take on the deadly Del Lobos gang at Gaptooth Breach and Solomon’s Folly.
· 2 New Treasure Maps: Hunt for treasure across all new Landmarks of Riches and The Elemental Trail maps for Gold Bars and other rewards.
· New “To The Ends of The Earth” Mission
· Some new ones Weapons, horses and trinkets to collect
In addition, Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC includes a new one Photo Mode, with a number of tools to help you unlock the beauty of the borderland in Story Mode. Capture images with the free camera movement, and add Filters, Stickers or Text, then upload the images to Social Club to share with the community.
Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC also includes Red Dead Onlinethe robust and continuously evolving world, with countless different ways to make your way through the last remnants of the wild west:
- Frontier Pursuits: Follow your own path if Bounty HunterTrader and collector; each with their own distinctive experiences that allow you to unlock new items, perks, and abilities as you progress.
- A Land of Opportunities: Cooperative missions for two to four players, which consist of several parts and are based on stories. Join the recently widowed Jessica LeClerk and her right-hand man Horley in their quest to exact revenge on the men who killed her husband.
- FreeRoam Missions: Alone or with your Posse, find Stranger icons on the map to embark on Free Roam Missions where you’ll encounter familiar faces from Story Mode, and discover missions that vary depending on how noble or evil you are.
- Showdown Modes: A series of competitive modes where players and teams compete in classic gunfights and objective-based endeavors, such as capturing territory or supplies.
- Poker and More: Visit poker tables in cities and outposts around the map to participate in public or private Hold ‘Em games. Plus, complete Daily Challenges to earn Gold Nuggets and XP. Test your skills against other players in competitive Free Roam Events and more.
Also keep an eye out for ongoing updates to the world of Red Dead Online – such as new game modes, additions to the Wheeler, Rawson & Co. Catalog, weekly bonuses and more. For more details, please visit the Red Dead Online site.
See Rockstar Support for details and limitations.